UIL Realignment 2019-21

Panther89

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes the most sense to have Longview/JT go with Lancaster, Red Oak, Highland Park and West Mesquite tbh. 

If they want to throw Midlothian in with us, so be it. 

Just don’t want HP being the one that decides things. 

9 hours ago, VonG said:

That's where I got my information from. It's definitely not the same as where JT is placed now for football. 

My bad, for John Tyler yes its more noticeable...for Longview the difference is is like 20-30 min on most trips..for JT its more like 45 min to an hour

9 hours ago, ANTI said:

Reason why I was always against pre-split in top two classes.

Peeps wanting 'fairness' but never stopped to think about the travel.

Longview to Houston for a district game is pretty damn insane. Dallas is nothing but Houston? Look man I have a B.S. in Geography, I can easily come help them figure this stuff out without making it rocket science lol

Travel in football is relative, schools are willing to sacrifice travel for more equitable competition because its football only and its every other year..in the grand scheme of things were talking 2 or 3 trips not Tuesday night volleyball or anything.....also remember we aren't taking about Longview going into Houston..we are talking about a straight shot down 59 to New Caney or a a trip on Grand Parkway over to Magnolia..not downtown Houston traffic...

This could all be a waste of time and Longview and JT as I predicted goes into a DFW district...but over the past week I've definitely heard more chatter from coaches about it and its perked my ears up...

Just remember in UIL realignment someone ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick....its impossible to make everyone happy and someone is always going to be ####...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Just don’t want HP being the one that decides things. 

Especially since they should probably be playing a class up.

Keeping it along I-20 would work wonders. Some variation of LV, JT, WM, Lancaster, Red Oak, Midlothian and Mansfield ISD. Actually hoping for this scenario.

But heck if not... they can keep the district the same...and just replace Texas High and Poteet with LV and Lancaster. Throw in Red Oak if they wanna make it 8 teams (because I really don't see Lancaster and Red Oak in two seperate districts).

• Like 1

Longview will be successful no matter what District they're in. I kinda am rooting for the outer Houston District with namely JT and Lufkin pairing with them. Lobos don't ususally go south and would make for a better District against teams that they normally do not play .Then again I would love too see Longview whip Highland Park so I go for the District that best prepares for the playoffs.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:14 PM, alyssaB said:

9-0-1 teams had missed playoffs in the past. One example: Plano tied #1 Sherman in '77, 14-14. Sherman 9-0-1 stayed home and Plano won state.

My brother played on that Sherman team. The official score showed Sherman and Plano were tied on penetrations, but the official scorer missed one Sherman possession where they got inside Plano's 20 yard line then lost yardage to outside the 20 the very next play. Plano won on the next tiebreaker which was either first downs or total yardage. That Sherman team was stout, too. Off the top of my head, four of the seniors went to play at Houston, Arkansas, OU, and UCLA.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KildogDad said:

My brother played on that Sherman team. The official score showed Sherman and Plano were tied on penetrations, but the official scorer missed one Sherman possession where they got inside Plano's 20 yard line then lost yardage to outside the 20 the very next play. Plano won on the next tiebreaker which was either first downs or total yardage. That Sherman team was stout, too. Off the top of my head, four of the seniors went to play at Houston, Arkansas, OU, and UCLA.

Hi KildogDad! Yeah, those were fun times. I earlier told a bit about Plano beating Temple at Texas Stadium in 1980 on the "Who Shot J.R.?" night.

It's interesting to know that story you told here. It came down to First Downs. Plano was known for not really having any great single players like you mentioning 4 Cats going to big programs to play.

Plano had a slow start to the season losing game one in the new Clark stadium to South Garland 25-13. And Sherman had a fast start to the year. They played each other in game 5 and the 3rd district game.

From Plano I have: "Sherman came to Plano having averaged 40 points and 400 yards a game. During the Plano vs. Sherman game, neither team moved well and had to rely on the other's mistakes. Sherman finally scored in the fourth quarter to break the 7-7 deadlock. With less than four minutes left, the Wildcats drove 60 yards to make it 14-13. A coaches' conference was called as the coaches and refs discussed the penetrations. An apparent tie in penetrations caused Plano to kick for a tie game. Plano was declared the leader in first downs and would represent district 13-AAAAin the playoffs."

From Sherman I have: "Missing Penetration Knocks Out Bearcats 4A Championship" "The Cats received their only blemish of the season when Plano came from behind to knot the score at 14 all. It was a windy night and the Cats were severely hampered trying to pass. Sherman was forced to run and tough Plano defense met the challenge. This tie kept the Cats out of the playoffs because Plano had more downs."

I used to know the downs right off the top of my head but I don't think so anymore. 

Edited by alyssaB
spelling
  • Thanks 1

Below are all the teams from their respective districts that will be returning to 3A DI in 2020.  The second post includes all the numbers from teams that will be moving in.  I will be releasing my preseason top 20 rankings just after realignment on the 3rd of February.  

1-3A

Denver City (10-2/3-0)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 55-14 to Brock)
# of seniors lost: 16
# of all-district players lost: 2 Defensive MVPs; Utility MVP; 4 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 6 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: District MVP; Offensive MVP; 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 1st team defense; 5 2nd team defense

Brownfield (4-7/2-1)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 41-12 to Slaton)
# of seniors lost: 15
# of all-district players lost: Utility MVP: 2 1st team offense; 5  2nd team offense; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 4 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 5 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Kermit (2-7/1-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 46-23 to Shallowater)
# of seniors lost: 10
# of all-district players lost: 4 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer of the Year; 2 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense

2-3A

Bushland (12-1/5-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 20-17 to Brock)
# of seniors lost: 11
# of all-district players lost: District MVP; Offensive MVP; Defensive MVP; 5 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 6 1st team defense; 
# of all-district players returning: 3 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense

Shallowater (7-5/4-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 35-20 to Wall) 
# of seniors lost: 12
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 4 2nd team offense

River Road (4-7/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 55-22 to Denver City) 
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Slaton (6-6/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 51-0 to Pilot Point)
# of seniors lost: 5
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Littlefield (4-6/2-3)
Playoff Finish: None
# of all-district players lost: 8
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense 

Muleshoe (0-10/0-5)
# of seniors lost: 9
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense

3-3A

Wall (12-1/5-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 26-7 to Pilot Point)
# of seniors lost: 17
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; 4 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning; UTIL MVP; 2 1st team offense; 3 2nd team offense; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense

Clyde (7-4/3-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 24-0 to Brock)
# of seniors lost: 13
# of all-district players lost: Special Team MVP; 2 1st team offense; 6 2nd team offense; 6 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Jim Ned (7-4/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 27-13 to Pilot Point)
# of seniors lost: 23
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; 3 1st team offense; 4 2nd team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Breckenridge (1-9/1-4)
# of seniors lost: 8
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Defensive Newcomer; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Early (3-7/0-5)
# of seniors lost: 14
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense 

4-3A

Pilot Point (12-2/6-0)
Playoff Finish: State Quarterfinalist (L 31-21 to Brock) 
# of seniors lost: 19
# of all-district players lost: District MVP; Offensive MVP; 4 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 3 2nd team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Brock (12-3/5-1)
Playoff Finish: State Semifinalist (L 36-35 to Pottsboro)
# of all-district player lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Co-Defensive MVP; Newcomer of the Year; 2 1st team offense; 4 2nd team offense; 4 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

Whitesboro (7-5/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 34-10 to Bushland)
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 1st team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense

Boyd (6-5/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 32-7 to Wall)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Co-Defensive MVP; Lineman MVP;  2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense

Paradise (5-5/2-4)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 2 2n team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 1st team defense; 4 2nd team defense

Ponder (3-7/1-5)
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 2nd team offense

Bowie (0-10/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense;
# of all-district players returning: 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

5-3A

Pottsboro (15-1/6-0)
Playoff Finish: State Finalist (L 42-35 to Grandview)
# of all-district players lost: MVP; Defensive MVP; 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; Defensive Lineman MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense

Rains (6-5/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 42-19 to Madison) 
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 5 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense

Commerce (4-7/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 49-3 to Malakoff)
# of all-district players lost: All Purpose MVP; 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Howe (3-7/2-4)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team defense; 4 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: All Purpose MVP: Newcomer; 1 1st team defense

Bonham (1-9/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

6-3A

Malakoff (11-2/5-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 38-31 to Pottsboro)
# of all-district players lost: District MVP; Defensive MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; 3 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense

Madison (9-3/4-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 28-20 to Winnsboro)
# seniors lost: 13
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive MVP; Special Teams MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; Defensive Lineman MVP; 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Life Oak Cliff (8-3/3-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 69-27 to Van Alstyne)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer; 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Kemp (3-8/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 63-0 to Pottsboro)
# of all-district players lost: Special Teams MVP; 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Eustace (2-8/1-4)
# of all-district players lost: None
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Dallas A+ (1-9/0-5)
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

7-3A

Jefferson (9-3/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 53-41 to Malakoff)
# of all-district players lost: Co-District MVP; Offensive MVP; UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Mt. Vernon (8-3/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 20-14 to Sabine)
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; UTIL MVP; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Special Teams MVP; 3 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense

Atlanta (5-5/3-3)
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

New Boston (1-9/1-5)
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Special Teams MVP; 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team defense

8-3A

Gladewater (10-4/5-1)
Playoff Finish: State Quarterfinalist (L 35-34 to Pottsboro)
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Lineman MVP; 5 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Sabine (10-2/5-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 47-35 to Pottsboro)
# of all-district players lost: MVP; Defensive Lineman MVP; 2 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Winnsboro (4-3/9-5)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 27-7 to Gladewater)
# of seniors lost: 7
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Mineola (5-5/3-3)
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Newcomer; 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Tatum (3-7/2-4)
# of seniors lost: 3
# of all-district players lost: UTIL MVP; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: Special Teams MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense

White Oak (0-10/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: UTIL MVP; Special Teams MVP; 1 2nd team defense

9-3A

Whitney (11-2/6-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 9-7 to Troy)
# of all-district players lost: MVP; UTIL MVP; Defensive Lineman MVP; 4 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Newcomer; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense

Grandview (15-1/5-1)
Playoff Finish: STATE CHAMPIONS
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; Special Teams MVP; 7 1st team all-district; 1 2nd team all-district
# of all-district players returning: Offensive MVP: Offensive Lineman MVP; 2 1st team all-district; 4 2nd team all-district

West (4-7/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 56-7 to Cameron Yoe)
# of seniors lost: 6
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team defense
# of all-district players returning: Defensive Newcomer; 3 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Teague (4-7/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 44-17 to Troy)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense
# of all-district players returning: Defensive Newcomer; 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

McGregor (4-6/2-4)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Maypearl (3-7/1-5)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Kicking MVP; 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense

Groesbeck (2-8/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 1 2nd team offense

10-3A

Troy (12-2/6-0)
Playoff Finish: State Quarterfinalist (L 34-13 to Grandview)
# of seniors lost: 21
# of all-district players lost: 6 1st team offense; 6 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: MVP; Defensive Newcomer; Offensive Newcomer; 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 6 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense

Cameron Yoe (11-2/5-1)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 45-14 to Grandview)
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; 5 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 5 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning:  1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Rockdale (8-3/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 42-7 to Grandview)
# of seniors lost: 18
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive MVP; 4 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Lago Vista (6-5/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 21-14 to Whitney)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning:  1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Little River Academy (2-9/1-5)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense

11-3A

Diboll (11-1/6-0)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 21-6 to Cameron Yoe)
# of seniors lost: 28
# of all-district players lost: MVP; Offensive MVP; Defensive MVP; 1 1st team offense; 6 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 1nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense

Crockett (9-3/5-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 50-33 to Troy)
# of all-district players lost: 7 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Coldspring (5-5/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 42-20 to East Chambers)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 4 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Elkhart  (5-5/2-4)
# of seniors lost: 7
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense

Westwood (2-8/1-5)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Newcomer; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Trinity (0-10/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense

12-3A

East Chambers (10-2/7-0)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 43-29 to Grandview)
# of all-district players lost: Co-District MVP; Defensive MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Co-District MVP; Co-Newcomer; Co-Lineman MVP; 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Anahuac (5-6/5-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 49-0 to Crockett)
# of all-district players lost: Offensive MVP; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Buna (6-5/4-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 50-2 to Diboll)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Woodville (4-6/3-4)
# of seniors lost:  8
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 3 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense

Kirbyville (2-8/2-5)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense
# of all-district players returning: Co-Newcomer; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Hardin (2-8/1-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense;
# of all-district players returning: Co-Lineman MVP; 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense; 1 2nd team defense

13-3A

Columbus (12-3/5-0)
Playoff Finish: State Semifinalist (L 41-21 to Grandview) 
# of all-district players lost: MVP; Offensive MVP; Lineman MVP; 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: Defensive MVP; 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense

Palacios (8-3/4-1)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 28-14 to Edna) 
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer; 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Hitchcock (4-7/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 50-22 to Industrial) 
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Hempstead (5-5/1-4)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

Boling (1-8/0-5)

14-3A

Industrial (11-2/5-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 34-28 to Columbus) 
# of all-district players lost: Offensive MVP; Defensive MVP; 1 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 4 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: 5 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Hallettsville (11-3/4-1)
Playoff Finish: State Quarterfinalist (L 48-25 to Columbus) 
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: MVP; 4 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense 

Edna (8-4/3-2)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 12-3 to George West) 
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Yoakum (4-7/2-3) 
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 35-12 to Columbus) 
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Goliad (1-9/1-4)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: 2 2nd team offense

Luling (0-10/0-5)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

15-3A

Jourdanton (10-2/5-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 35-28 to Hallettsville)
# of seniors lost: 22
# of all-district players lost: Defensive Lineman MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; 6 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: MVP; Receiver MVP; 2 1st team offense; 6 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense 

Marion (8-4/5-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 41-7 to Industrial) 
# of all-district players lost: Linebacker MVP; Defensive Back MVP; Receiving MVP; 4 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense 
# of all-district players returning: Defensive MVP; Kicking MVP; 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 5 2nd team offense; 5 2nd team defense

Randolph (8-4/4-2)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 21-16 to Columbus) 
# of all-district players lost: Offensive MVP; Defensive Lineman MVP; Offensive Lineman MVP; 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer; 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Cotulla (7-4/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 55-6 to George West) 
# of all-district players lost: Running-back MVP; Punting MVP; 1 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 1st team offense; 3 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

S.A. Cole (4-6/2-4)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Punting MVP; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Lytle (1-9/0-6)
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

16-3A

Mathis (7-4/6-1)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 42-13 to Randolph) 
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; Offensive MVP; Linebacker MVP; Secondary MVP; Quarterback MVP; Running-back MVP; 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Lyford (5-6/5-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 56-30 to Marion) 
# of all-district players lost: 4 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Newcomer; Receiving MVP; 4 1st team offense; 6 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 5 2nd team defense

San Diego (7-5/5-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 63-18 to Jourdanton) 
# of all-district players lost: Offensive Lineman MVP; Quarterback MVP; 7 1st team offense; 6 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 
# of all-district players returning: MVP; Offensive Newcomer; Linebacker MVP; Running-back MVP; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Falfurrias (6-4/3-4)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 4 2nd team offense; 4 1st team defense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Aransas Pass (3-7/2-5)
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 1st team defense; 3 2nd team defense

Bishop (1-10/1-7)
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 3 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Santa Gertrudis Academy (0-10/0-7)
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Teams joining 3A DI for 2020 & 2021.  

Blanco (4-6/2-3)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Caldwell (3-7/1-4)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Comfort (10-3/5-0)
Playoff Finish: Regional Semifinalist (L 28-6 to East Bernard) 
# of all-district players lost: MVP; Lineman MVP; 4 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Special Teams MVP; 3 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

London (9-2/6-0)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 23-16 to Ganado) 
# of all-district players lost: 4 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: MVP; 1 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 1 2nd team defense

Dalhart (7-5/3-1)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 42-23 to Iowa Park) 
# of all-district players lost: 4 1st team offense; 5 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 3 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Fairfield (7-5/3-3)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (56-35 to Gilmer) 
# of all-district players lost: Defensive MVP; 4 1st team offense; 4 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Lorena (5-5/2-4)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense 3 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Huntington (1-10/1-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 56-7 to WO-S)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 5 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Offensive Newcomer; 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Lamesa (0-10/0-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense; 
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team defense; 1 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

Llano (7-5/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Area Finalist (L 41-34 to Sinton) 
# of seniors lost: 20
# of all-district players lost: 2 1st team offense; 2 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 1 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 3 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Orange Grove (3-8-3-2)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 48-6 to Rio Hondo) 
# of all-district players lost: 2 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: Newcomer; 5 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 2 2nd team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Poteet (3-8/2-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District Finalist (L 49-35 to Wimberley) 
# of all-district players lost: Offensive Lineman MVP; 2 1st team offense; 1 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 2 1st team offense; 1 1st team defense; 4 2nd team offense; 2 2nd team defense

Progreso (3-8/0-3)
Playoff Finish: Bi-District (L 61-0 to Rockport-Fulton)
# of all-district players lost: 3 1st team offense; 3 2nd team defense

Tarkington (3-6/0-4)
# of all-district players lost: 1 1st team offense; 4 2nd team offense; 4 2nd team defense
# of all-district players returning: 4 2nd team offense; 1 2nd team defense

San Angelo TLCA (1-9/1-6)
# of all-district players lost: 1 2nd team offense
# of all-district players returning: 1 2nd team defense

Diboll losing 28 seniors stands out, should of been loaded for a run in 2019.  It just shows you have to be more balanced offensively and defensively  come playoff time.  Problems in the secondary covering and issues passing the ball down the field was their downfall.

Yoemen losing 23 seniors.  Yoe will rely on some talented 2019 freshmen and sophomores that will be suiting up for 2020.  Lots of holes to fill on both sides of the ball.

Notice several schools just losing 3 seniors which is a  incredible small number for a d1 3a program.