2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Mavchamp

18 minutes ago, VonG said:

That is kind of crazy. I'm guessing for their gymnastics program? Public schools dont really have much of that 

1 hour ago, dillonpanthers said:

That is kind of crazy. I'm guessing for their gymnastics program? Public schools dont really have much of that 

She doesn't do gymnastics at Cumberland Academy. It's a gymnastics school in Tyler that's close by she attends after school. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread
21 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yea it really is. 

JT has some SERIOUS TALENT in their current 9th grade and coming in the next 2 years. TRUST ME on that. The immediate issue as far as football go is finding a qb. Cameron Ford is at Chapel Hill now. This season hinges on can Holmes find a decent qb. JT returns alot of players. Time will tell. 

54 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

JT has some SERIOUS TALENT in their current 9th grade and coming in the next 2 years. TRUST ME on that. The immediate issue as far as football go is finding a qb. Cameron Ford is at Chapel Hill now. This season hinges on can Holmes find a decent qb. JT returns alot of players. Time will tell. 

Play the freshman qb coming in if he is the best available 

On 1/9/2020 at 7:53 PM, dillonpanthers said:

She was at Longview.

Did gymnastics at East Texas Gymnastics in Tyler...it was tough getting from LV to Tyler after school everyday. So, was enrolled at Cumberland.