2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Mavchamp

1 hour ago, Timmons said:

Let me get this right.. So far we have a reporter who didn’t actually say anything about racism? A horrific sign at a volleyball game a “few” years ago that nobody seemed to take a picture of? And other “stories” from every single sport? What about swimming.. anything there? Surely there was some bad things happening on the tennis courts to? Did guys from Tatum say anything? What about Bullard, Troup? Oh man I bet Chapel Hill has some great stories. 

I'm not going to try and find the story from 5 years ago, but Hayden more than reported it multiple times, with an ETSN reporter posting a picture of it at the time, and I was there to see it personally.

I could care less about Whitehouse in general, they're completely irrelevant from a Longview stand point. But they more than have a reputation around East Texas.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Timmons said:

And that’s why we are just that. A bunch of fans looking from the outside in.

Well..... WE (many schools) are vocalizing what we are seeing.... out in the open.

And you are telling us we aren't seeing it.

This isn't an isolated incident with just one school.

But you seem to either not care.... or not comprehend that it's something being reported by MANY people from MANY places.

Fans...players.... reporters......

You glossing over it doesn't make it go away.

You are telling us we aren't seeing what we are seeing.

So who's the fool here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'm not going to try and find the story from 5 years ago, but Hayden more than reported it multiple times, with an ETSN reporter posting a picture of it at the time, and I was there to see it personally.

I could care less about Whitehouse in general, they're completely irrelevant from a Longview stand point. But they more than have a reputation around East Texas.

What exactly did the multiply reported sign say at this intense volleyball game? And who was the game between? 

• Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, Timmons said:

What exactly did the multiply reported sign say at this intense volleyball game? And who was the game between? 

OH LOOK..... a condescending Lobo fan.....

How.....original.  

But you're being a PITA to another Lobo fan.

BTW.....TWO Lobo fans have confirmed what I've said today alone on this thread.

A JT fan too.

Shall I tag a few other fans from schools (Nac, Jax, MP) that can confirm also....I can easily do it.  I bet I could find a Lufkin fan that has a story or two.  They have a brief history with WH.

I have a feeling though....I could have 1000 people here saying the same thing...and you'd still be deflecting and talking trash about everyone else........ but not addressing the issue.

Like I said.......How......original. 

The reporter made no mention of a racist comment. Nobody can tell me what the sign said. What valid information are you producing to make any of this credible? 

You must be one of those believe all of what you hear and even more of what you see kind of guys. Is that the way the saying goes? 

• Stinks 1

@LoboFan07 was at the game with the signs.  Not me.  

It was a volleyball playoff game between Longview and Whitehouse.

He has no reason to lie about it.

He saw it.  He was there in person.

Hayden Henry commented on it.

How many details are needed for you to accept it?  You don't want anything that doesn't fit your narrative.  

• Like 1

Just now, Timmons said:

Mavchamp being exposed. Go punch your pillow and release some of this anger. Haha. Another quality loss goes to the Marshall Mavericks!! 

Again.... a Lobo fan being a d-bag.  How......original.

But it's a LOBO FAN that told you it was at the volleyball playoff game.

Go after him, moron.  

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, Timmons said:

The reporter made no mention of a racist comment. Nobody can tell me what the sign said. What valid information are you producing to make any of this credible? 

You must be one of those believe all of what you hear and even more of what you see kind of guys. Is that the way the saying goes? 

One sign was about the intelligence of all Longview High students, another was a racial slur held by a white Whitehouse student.

The game was a bi district volleyball match up between Longview and Whitehorse, that the Lady Lobos won in convincing fashion. Both reporters reported it to the Whitehouse staff that was present, and both signs were removed before the match ended.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

One sign was about the intelligence of all Longview High students, another was a racial slur held by a white Whitehouse student.

The game was a bi district volleyball match up between Longview and Whitehorse, that the Lady Lobos won in convincing fashion. Both reporters reported it to the Whitehouse staff that was present, and both signs were removed before the match ended.

Are you exposed as well surely you arent lying about something that been well knowned right lol

This just in.. the Pittsburgh Steelers are the only racist organization in the AFC. Many reports on fans making comments (none confirmed.) Many reports one racist sign in the stands 5 years ago (nobody knows what it said.) One reporter says he heard a fan yelling things per last game (not confirmed that it was even racist). 

Live interview from Mike Tomlin tonight at 7:00pm. Stay tuned. 

• Stinks 3

18 minutes ago, Timmons said:

This just in.. the Pittsburgh Steelers are the only racist organization in the AFC. Many reports on fans making comments (none confirmed.) Many reports one racist sign in the stands 5 years ago (nobody knows what it said.) One reporter says he heard a fan yelling things per last game (not confirmed that it was even racist). 

Live interview from Mike Tomlin tonight at 7:00pm. Stay tuned. 

You're an idiot.

• LOL! 1

About to get busy for everyone.

Boys and Girls Basketball district races are in full swing for both East Texas 5A districts.  

Soccer will start district play this week for the south district.... still a few weeks away for MP, Texas High, etc.

Softball and baseball have started workouts and will be getting started in the next few weeks.

From the outside looking in on the issue regarding Whitehouse.   Saw first hand the unsportsmanlike actions during the game I was involved in.  In fact.... the unsportsmanlike actions began well before the game even started....   This is in reference to football

I know one cares but me, however both Northern and Southern districts swim teams travel to the regional finals this coming weekend.

16-5a-Hallsville, Longview Pine Tree, Marshal,l Mount Pleasant, Texarkana Texas Tyler, Pittsburg, Diana New Diana, Mount Pleasant CHapel Hill,-Travel to Lewisville-Region 4

17-5a-Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Whitehouse, Henderson, Hudson, Huntington, Palestine, Lufkin Pineywoods Community Academy, Nacogdoches Central Heights ,Tatum, Cushing, Chireno,-Travel to College st. Region 5.

Nac won 17-5a championship for the 16th straight year, and I assume Texas High won the Northern one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Deflect all you want.  You look like a fool.  You continue to ignore all the different fans from different schools all saying the SAME THING.  We all got an axe to grind against WH....right?  We are all lying.  Seeing things.  Making things up.  Figments of our imagination.  Conspiring against the mighty Scots....I mean Wildcats.

You sound like one of those flat-earthers screaming to be taken seriously.  LMAO.

Longview fans know it.  JT fans know it.  Mount Pleasant fans know it.  Jacksonville fans know it.  Nacogdoches fans most definitely know it.  Pine Tree fans know it.  Etc, etc, etc.....

Everyone seems to know it.......... except for.....

The King has no clothes on in WH.

But We're all making it up.....

I was with you MC until you started dissing us flat earthers! 😒 😂

At least I look at evidence before I totally dismiss the possibility. Unlike this guy trying to stick up for WH. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

I know one cares but me, however both Northern and Southern districts swim teams travel to the regional finals this coming weekend.

16-5a-Hallsville Longview Pine Tree Marshall Mount Pleasant Texarkana Texas Tyler Pittsburg Diana New Diana Mount Pleasant CHapel Hill-Travel to Lewisville-Region 4

17-5a-Lufkin Nacogdoches Whitehouse Henderson Hudson Huntington Palestine Lufkin Pineywoods Community Academy Nacogdoches Central Heights Tatum Cushing Chireno-Travel to College st. Region 5.

Nac won 17-5a championship for the 16th straight year, and I assume Texas High won the Northern one.

Lol we got a swim team? 

1 hour ago, bignasty said:

From the outside looking in on the issue regarding Whitehouse.   Saw first hand the unsportsmanlike actions during the game I was involved in.  In fact.... the unsportsmanlike actions began well before the game even started....   This is in reference to football

Lufkin, right? 

Add another to the list. 

But were all lying.... and not seeing what we’re seeing.   

48 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Lufkin, right? 

Add another to the list. 

But were all lying.... and not seeing what we’re seeing.   

Don’t think the DUB ,as they like to refer to themselves as ,played the Pack.

Lets just say.... the Dub was not ready to play in the Big City.