2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Mavchamp

4 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

2017 ain’t recent?? and again what does that have to do with me giving my opinion? So if JT doesn’t make the playoffs again this season, which isn’t something new to your fanbase, y’all won’t be allowed to give your opinions on any other team until next season? 

Losing in the first round is just as bad as missing the playoffs, something Lufkin has been use to. If you read my post I clearly said more than once as I referring to your 2017 other than that Lufkin has been a first round exit team or second round while JT has went consistently deep in the playoffs. Also JT has playoffs only twice since 2004 so it would be something new to us no matter the year. We aren’t use to leaving the playoffs early like Lufkin sorry lol. 

10 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Losing in the first round is just as bad as missing the playoffs, something Lufkin has been use to. If you read my post I clearly said more than once as I referring to your 2017 other than that Lufkin has been a first round exit team or second round while JT has went consistently deep in the playoffs. Also JT has playoffs only twice since 2004 so it would be something new to us no matter the year. We aren’t use to leaving the playoffs early like Lufkin sorry lol. 

Naw....it’s not just as bad lol. I rather make the playoffs. And y’all went consistently deep to get blown out and lose before even making the state game. So if not making the playoffs is the same to you JT fans as losing in the first or second round, then how is making the third or fourth round that more special to you than the second? Considering neither one of us won the title that season. Just asking a question, that’s your logic. And it’s funny you stopped at 04 lol. 

But I hope for your sake you don’t miss the playoffs again this season or even worse have to travel to Abe in the first round...

43 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Being honest is taking a jab?? And I’m not worried about you coming at me. I said JT wasn’t that great last season and you basically just said something similar. So again, why are you hurt? Because someone from a rival fanbase said it??? And I’ll continue to be honest about other teams. I did it with Katy fans on the old 5A forum. And didn’t back down. Definitely not going to worry about two JT fans getting in their feels because i said their team wasn’t great. I didn’t play on that Pack team last season. So, why should that stop me from giving my opinion on a team that i watched? Stop being so sensitive.. 

giving an opinion and hating is two different things. 

Nobobdy was talking about if JT was good or great. The discussion was simply about how many players lost from last yr.  Then you chime in out of left field to comment that JT wasn't great last yr.  Thats hating. And again, your team was less sucessful than JT last yr, so for you to even make that statement really comes off as hating.

As far as you backing down, dude go somwhere with that keyboard tough guy talk. You can give an so-call opinion, but then you get mad when someone respond.  Again, its ok to give an opinion, but being a hater is another thing.

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, JTFAN99 said:

giving an opinion and hating is two different things. 

Nobobdy was talking about if JT was good or great. The discussion was simply about how many players lost from last yr.  Then you chime in out of left field to comment that JT wasn't great last yr.  Thats hating. And again, your team was less sucessful than JT last yr, so for you to even make that statement really comes off as hating.

As far as you backing down, dude go somwhere with that keyboard tough guy talk. You can give an so-call opinion, but then you get mad when someone respond.  Again, its ok to give an opinion, but being a hater is another thing.

Hating about what????? You said they weren’t great too. JT being successful had absolutely nothing to do with the Pack. Y’all didn't beat us. So why would i be mad at JT?? And what would i be hating on again....we were both at home during the state game. 

And trust me y’all are the only ones that are mad. I’m bored and laughing at how sensitive your fanbase is. Just not going to back down on giving my opinion on a team, just because they finished better than my team last season in the playoffs. And that was my point. Again, keep this sane energy if JT falls to 4 and makes that trip to Abe 

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

Hating about what????? You said they weren’t great too. JT being successful had absolutely nothing to do with the Pack. Y’all didn't beat us. So why would i be mad at JT?? And what would i be hating on again....we were both at home during the state game. 

And trust me y’all are the only ones that are mad. I’m bored and laughing at how sensitive your fanbase is. Just not going to back down on giving my opinion on a team, just because they finished better than my team last season in the playoffs. And that was my point. Again, keep this sane energy if JT falls to 4 and makes that trip to Abe 

offering an unnecessary opinion on a topic that no one was talking about, especially an opinion to disparage an another is hating.   But I wouldn't have to explain this to a non-hater.

and I never said you was "mad" at JT. I said you was hating.  You don't have to be mad to be hater.  

And, I don't get mad at message board chatter, especially when I know 2/3 of the dudes on here are just keyboard gangstas.

by the way, if JT finish 4th and go to Abe and lose, it is what it is. Stuff happens, It's not like JT hasn't went to Abe and done the opposite recently.  I do know this, IF yall do win, I will congratulate and not hate.  But you do know, the opposite could happen.

14 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

oh here we go...Haters always coming to the rescue of other haters...lol

I always give 007 a hard time...lol.  I don’t see the hate from him just his opinion. My opinion ...I did see a very bad JT team last week.....they were decent last year and had a couple of good players...but if the discussion is about the last year JT team being great ....move on. Nothing to see hear. 

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

offering an unnecessary opinion on a topic that no one was talking about, especially an opinion to disparage an another is hating.   But I wouldn't have to explain this to a non-hater.

and I never said you was "mad" at JT. I said you was hating.  You don't have to be mad to be hater.  

And, I don't get mad at message board chatter, especially when I know 2/3 of the dudes on here are just keyboard gangstas.

by the way, if JT finish 4th and go to Abe and lose, it is what it is. Stuff happens, It's not like JT hasn't went to Abe and done the opposite recently.  I do know this, IF yall do win, I will congratulate and not hate.  But you do know, the opposite could happen.

You said I got mad when i was responding to someone, which is why i even mentioned that. 

The topic was about the team last year. Also, about the players that y’all lost from that team. I said y’all lost a few receivers and a Qb, but basically the team wasn’t that great anyways last season. The only reason i made the comment was because after PA made this post “The big question is what happen between the semi finals last year and this year?  Hard to understand.” And then a JT fan said it was because of the numbers being down, i said y’all weren't that great of a team last season. The key pieces that you lost was probably the only reason you didn’t have a similar start to the season last year. My opinion. If i was taking a shot, believe me after all these years....you would know it. Because I would definitely tell you i was. Not some internet tough guy lmao, just giving my opinion to very sensitive people that clearly can’t handle anyone not kissing JT butt. I have no reason to “hate” JT. You did nothing to us last year. I don’t care that you made it two more rounds. None of that had anything to do with Lufkin. And you’re 0-3 this season. Scored 7 points in the last two games at home. Yet....I’m hating on JT? Really? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

As we aren’t used to missing the playoffs ever lol.... We dam sure ain’t used to getting curb stomped 4 weeks in a row... I mean, this can go both ways. 

Just keep on flexing on losing in first round lol. It’s been working!! Lufkin's basketball coach loves it!! I never knew you guys could do it so well!!

15 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

You said I got mad when i was responding to someone, which is why i even mentioned that. 

The topic was about the team last year. Also, about the players that y’all lost from that team. I said y’all lost a few receivers and a Qb, but basically the team wasn’t that great anyways last season. The only reason i made the comment was because after PA made this post “The big question is what happen between the semi finals last year and this year?  Hard to understand.” And then a JT fan said it was because of the numbers being down, i said y’all weren't that great of a team last season. The key pieces that you lost was probably the only reason you didn’t have a similar start to the season last year. My opinion. If i was taking a shot, believe me after all these years....you would know it. Because I would definitely tell you i was. Not some internet tough guy lmao, just giving my opinion to very sensitive people that clearly can’t handle anyone not kissing JT butt. I have no reason to “hate” JT. You did nothing to us last year. I don’t care that you made it two more rounds. None of that had anything to do with Lufkin. And you’re 0-3 this season. Scored 7 points in the last two games at home. Yet....I’m hating on JT? Really? 

dude, who cares if you criticizes JT. I do it all the time.  But I don't go on Lufkin threads or enter conversations about LP teams giving an unsolicited disparing opinion.  Why..because that is between yall fanbase.  But lets get it all out now,. You got anymore unsolicited comments you like to make about JT? Don't hold back.

4 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

dude, who cares if you criticizes JT. I do it all the time.  But I don't go on Lufkin threads or enter conversations about LP teams giving an unsolicited disparing opinion.  Why..because that is between yall fanbase.  But lets get it all out now,. You got anymore unsolicited comments you like to make about JT? Don't hold back.

Don’t worry Lufkin is just happy to have the I “MaDe ThE PlAYofFs” every year trophy so they are fine 😂😂😂😂.

7 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Dang, so it went from hating on Jt, to I’m mad and now this. So i can’t give an opinion on JT unless it’s kissing your butt now? 😂😂 

Feelingggssss, JT fans so deeeeppp in their Feeeeelllings 🗣🗣🤣

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Don’t worry Lufkin is just happy to have I “MaDe ThE PlAYofFs” every trophy so they are fine 😂😂😂😂.

Win a game before you try taking a shot at another fanbase, since of course you can’t give opinions now based on your team performance. JT logic 😂

2 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Dang, so it went from hating to I’m mad and now this. So i can’t give an opinion on JT unless it’s kissing your butt now? 😂😂 

Feelingggssss, JT fans so deeeeppp in their Feeeeelllings 🗣🗣🤣

nah, you never progressed from being a hater...that title remains with you.

• Mr. P changed the title to 2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread