2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Mavchamp

11 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

nah, you never progressed from being a hater...that title remains with you.

Please tell me what I’m hating on? because you stay in your feels about everything now. Then again you’ve always been this way. Very sensitive guy. When rival fans say one little thing about JT you don’t agree with.....boom. You accuse them of hating. When Lufkin and Longview fans agree on something, you fly in that thread with your blue cape on all in your feelings mad that we actually have respect for each other. You whine and whine....talking about but but but JT this and that. You and the clowns in your fanbase are the reason people lose respect for your program. Again, I gave my little opinion on something. Wasn’t trying to take shots at your 0-3 program. Take a chill pill, stop listening to drake and get out of your feels. This ain’t 1994. No reason to hate on JT. None 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LufkinPack said:

I just mean the athletic program in general. Trash 

Lufkin can only rely on dez as to any relevance of entire program. Lufkin has been straight garbage the last few years choke job choke after job. Outlaw would be embarrassed. #1 in the state last year was the biggest choke of them all. 

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lufkin can only rely on dez as to any relevance of entire program. Lufkin has been straight garbage the last few years choke job choke after job. Outlaw would be embarrassed. #1 in the state last year was the biggest choke of them all. 

Says a fan of the team that let a 21 point lead slip away in the fourth round 

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

They’ve made it to the Semis more recent than JT has....

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Really? Lufkins athletic program only has relevance because of Dez huh? Keke coutee, Houston Texans. Erik McCoy New Orleans saints. Don’t get me started on how many baseball guys are in the pros now. Who JT got? Besides the nugget flipper at McDonald’s 

2 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

Really? Lufkins athletic program only has relevance because of Dez huh? Keke coutee, Houston Texans. Erik McCoy New Orleans saints. Don’t get me started on how many baseball guys are in the pros now. 

Football where the did I talk about any other athletic programs as not being relevant. And 3 players?? That’s it 😂. I thought since Lufkin was the most dominant program in the nation it would be an awful lot more. 

3 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yea mean the quarterfinals? So one time userps, 3 semifinals and 4 quarterfinals by JT? I know you not sipping on that Lufkin water?  

You right. I forgot that was the quarterfinal, not Semi. 

But either way, both program has had their faults recently. Not sure JT can throw in stone after missing the playoffs just a couple years ago though. Don’t even want to talk about choking right now either.

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I mean if we talking bout nfl players then let’s talk former and current. Ty bowser- Ravens Greg Ward- Eagles Justice Liggins- Chargers Ricky Collins- CFL , one of leagues leading receivers in the CFL right now. Etc. didn’t even add in former players.

Ain’t nobody counting CFL. That’s like saying Lee is legit 😂

4 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Please tell me what I’m hating on? because you stay in your feels about everything now. Then again you’ve always been this way. Very sensitive guy. When rival fans say one little thing about JT you don’t agree with.....boom. You accuse them of hating. When Lufkin and Longview fans agree on something, you fly in that thread with your blue cape on all in your feelings mad that we actually have respect for each other. You whine and whine....talking about but but but JT this and that. You and the clowns in your fanbase are the reason people lose respect for your program. Again, I gave my little opinion on something. Wasn’t trying to take shots at your 0-3 program. Take a chill pill, stop listening to drake and get out of your feels. This ain’t 1994. No reason to hate on JT. None 

the crazy thing is that I agree with you that JT wasn't great last yr. What I disliked is that your comment was unsolicited and uncalled for because no one was discussing if JT was great or not. So it was basically like you were taking a cheap shot at JT for no reason...which is hating.

Honeslty I could care less if you or any Lobo fan has any respct for our program, because honestly,  JT could go undefeated for the next 10 yrs and yall would have something to say  regardless.  

By the way, you really think Lobo fans have respect for yall....dude, they could care less if yall won another game...but you on the other hand is trying to buddy up with them like they your freinds.  You think Im trying to earn their respect, when Im really trying to put you on game, because I see how they clown you and LP everytime yall lose to them.  Buts its cool man.   I don't want to go back and forth with you all night. You win.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Euless trinity Longview Horn are all pretty good lee is legit on for JT cause it’s a rivalry 

I don’t care who you play, you could play the Patriots. JT is a horrible team right now. Period. Score an offensive td. Win one freakin game. You look foolish right now trying to talk smack. Don’t nobody care about y’all choke job from last year. Ooohhhh we only lost by 7 to HP, so we’re so greatttt. You look like a fool 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

I don’t care who you play, you could play the Patriots. JT is a horrible team right now. Period. Score an offensive td. Win one freakin game. You look foolish right now trying to talk smack. Don’t nobody care about y’all choke job from last year. Ooohhhh we only lost by 7 to HP, so we’re so greatttt. You look like a fool 

Oh yea like bumping your chest about only going 1-2 rounds a year don’t make you look like a fool? Stop it. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread