AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: TEXANS @ CHIEFS

Houston @ Kansas City  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

Chiefs will be VERY comfortable playing in their own confines in cold weather.......the Texans will be against the wall on ALL accounts.  Watson may be able to create a few more plays with his feet that could cause some problems for the Chiefs to defend......while also throwing on the run like Mahomes does.  That's the Wildcard the Texans bring to this game today......and they have the better defense.  Mahomes is just a load to defend against.......for any team.  The Chiefs have some offensive weapons AND Mahomes.  The Texans have a couple of offensive weapons AND Watson........should be a very entertaining game to watch.  Houston is very dynamic if Watson can stay healthy......they have a very good chance to win this game.  I think the Texans need a couple of turnovers to win, though.

I know that Mahomes is an East Texas product and that most of the Smoaky viewers will be on the edge of their seats pulling for him and the Chiefs today.......but I'm a native Texas boy and my heart is with the Texans to win this game.  GO TEXANS!!!   Even though I really love watching Patrick do his thing......I also like watching Watson do his thing too!

4 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I know that Mahomes is an East Texas product and that most of the Smoaky viewers will be on the edge of their seats pulling for him and the Chiefs today.......but I'm a native Texas boy and my heart is with the Texans to win this game.  GO TEXANS!!!   Even though I really love watching Patrick do his thing......I also like watching Watson do his thing too!

Go TEXANS!!!!

My brother( a die-hard Texan fan) says Bill O'Brien gets outcoached too many times......and probably will again today.  He says the Texans should have more wins and could be a much better team overall with a better HC.  I live in the DFW area and follow the Cowboys more closely, but I tend to agree with his assessment in that regard over the past several seasons. Looks like O'Brien will be outmatched on the sidelines today against Andy Reid.......just my personal opinion and shared by many others.