AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: TEXANS @ CHIEFS

Houston @ Kansas City  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

Houston needs to realize that Bill time at head coach for the Texans is done. He has still failed to fix the o line situation. QB’s still running for their lives. Dumb play calling. 4th and inches u kick field goal but 4th and 3 on your side of the field you run.!!! Please

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Houston needs to realize that Bill time at head coach for the Texans is done. He has still failed to fix the o line situation. QB’s still running for their lives. Dumb play calling. 4th and inches u kick field goal but 4th and 3 on your side of the field you run.!!! Please

Him and Romeo BOTH need to get a pink slip.....unfortunately the McNairs are like the Rooney's.....neither like to fire coaches.....

Just now, regaleagle said:

They must not care whether their team wins or loses then......

You obviously are not a texan fan....all they care about are their charitable organizations......as long as the team dont go 2-14 or something they DONT care.....it they did they'd spend some of that cash on a quality OL and a secondary....

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

You obviously are not a texan fan....all they care about are their charitable organizations......as long as the team dont go 2-14 or something they DONT care.....it they did they'd spend some of that cash on a quality OL and a secondary....

Just a fair-weather fan of the Texans.......not a real fan like I am for the Cowboys. Never have been.

3 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Pretty much watching the BIGGEST meltdown ever! Love my Texans , but DAMN they make it hard for anyone to ride with them.

You must be a young one.  I remember watching the Oilers lose a 35-3 lead vs. the Bills in 1993.  That was the downfall of football in Houston, and one of the reasons they moved.  People quit buying tickets.  I was sort of hoping the Texans would win this one, and then the Titans wear their throwback uniforms in Houston as the Oilers.  Now it's the old Dallas Texans vs. the old  Houston Oilers.  

• Like 1