Hermit of Loreto - Prophet?

Hagar

My son just sent this video to me.   It concerns President Trump.  If true, it boggles the mind.  Of course, there’s no way to verify it.  I’m convinced the Priest talking is sincere, but he’s relaying information from another source.   Still, I think you’ll find it interesting, and food for thought.  Video is 8 min long.

I would need to see this confirmed.  I don't believe the Gift of Prophecy has ceased as WestHardinFan1 has stated.  1 Corinthians 13:8 gives the elders a warning not to use their Priesthood gifts in a manner that is contrary to how God desires for it to be used.  We are not to flaunt our spiritual gifts and make them as a spectacle or magicians type show as shown by Moses striking the rock instead of speaking to it as God commanded.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I would need to see this confirmed.  I don't believe the Gift of Prophecy has ceased as WestHardinFan1 has stated.  1 Corinthians 13:8 gives the elders a warning not to use their Priesthood gifts in a manner that is contrary to how God desires for it to be used.  We are not to flaunt our spiritual gifts and make them as a spectacle or magicians type show as shown by Moses striking the rock instead of speaking to it as God commanded.  

It speaks plainly to the FACT that all miraculous gifts would END when the New Testament was fully revealed...

1 Corinthians 13:8-12 English Standard Version (ESV)

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

The New Testament was fully revealed when Jude was written...

Jude 3 English Standard Version (ESV)

Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

Has knowledge passed away?   Has “the perfect come”?    So what you’re saying is, we no longer have the gifts of the Holy Spirit?   Interesting interpretation if that’s the case.   I’ve read and heard many stories about folks that appear to have the gift of healing.   While I respect your Biblical knowledge, at this point, we’ll just have to disagree on this.

The miraculous knowledge that the Apostles and 1st century prophets had has most definitely passed away.....the perfect which would come was referring to the completed New Testament....which Jude said had already come by the time of his letter....We no longer have the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit as Paul clearly stated in I Corinthians....anyone claiming to is a charlatan a liar or a servant of Satan working deception....your disagreement is not with me, it is with what GOD clearly stated in the New Testament......id read and study if I were you instead of taking mine or anyone else's word on it....Acts 17:11

2 Peter 1:19-21 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, 20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. 21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Then rather than prophesy, let’s simply call it a premonition.   Actually, I put question mark after Prophet, not knowing it would come under a Bibilical attack.  In reality, it’s a third hand story that, as for as I know, can’t be verified.   Interesting story, but yet nothing more than a story.   

• Like 1