🟠 Longhorns 2020 thread

2 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

These were purchased off eBay. I always buy Longhorn rookies in their Texas gear for my personal collection.

I’ve got a little Aggie PC going on myself. I still need to pull the trigger on a Ceedee Lamb RC for my Cowboys PC.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I’ve got a little Aggie PC going on myself. I still need to pull the trigger on a Ceedee Lamb RC for my Cowboys PC.

CeeDee's cards are pretty high right now for an auto. You can get a base rookie fairly cheap. If he plays like he did against Texas all those years, the value of his cards are going nowhere but up!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Iowa State and Kansas State look awful today.  I'm sure they'll look the complete opposite when they play Texas.

If this is how the first weekend goes, then it’s going to be a even crazier season than normal. Kansas Sate getting beat? Okay I can get that. Iowa State? They were supposed to be better than that.

35 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Did anyone notice how the offensive play calling took advantage of 1v1 matchups and Sam looked very comfortable running it. I know it’s UTEP but Texas offense never ran that smoothly in any game last year. 

I also noticed they utilized the read option with their RBs and didn’t put a ton of running on Ehilinger

• Like 2