๐ŸŸ  Longhorns 2020 thread

43 minutes ago, bigj said:

Derek would be on the bench!ย 

Exactly. Ingram can fumble twice and people want to shoot his career dead.

Kerstetter does something completely stupid and on purpose that takes UT out of 4th & goal from the 1 with the chance to push it across for a TD to forced into a FG. No one will ever say much of anything about it, but Keaontay is to be ostracized.

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Exactly. Ingram can fumble twice and people want to shoot his career dead.

Kerstetter does something completely stupid and on purpose that takes UT out of 4th & goal from the 1 with the chance to push it across for a TD to forced into a FG. No one will ever say much of anything about it, but Keaontay is to be ostracized.

He cost Texas the game last week. Heck yeah he should be ostracized. Hes not in high school anymore.ย 

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Well......that has to go down as one of the truly ugliest first halfs in Red River (Shootout) Classicย history, Huh?ย  And I've seen a bunch of them since the late 50's.ย  I'm sure there have been some uglier......but not in recent history.

Bothย teams have got to be frustrated.

We used to watch this game on a cabinet model black & white TV with the tubes inside.ย  And everybody had one of those high aerial antennas outside the house.ย  Sometimes you would have to go outside and rotate the antenna to get the signal to come in because the wind had moved it a little bit.

7 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

He cost Texas the game last week. Heck yeah he should be ostracized. Hes not in high school anymore.ย 

Hmm, ok. UT defense didnโ€™t allow TCU to gain a first down on 3rd & 7 from inside their own 15 yard line on a freaking jet sweep did they?? Oh yes, actually they did.

Ingram MUST quit fumbling or he MUST be benched. The game wasnโ€™t completely lost even after the fumble.

6 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

We used to watch this game on a cabinet model black & white TV with the tubes inside.ย  And everybody had one of those high aerial antennas outside the house.ย  Sometimes you would have to go outside and rotate the antenna to get the signal to come in because the wind had moved it a little bit.

I remember my Dad sending me out there many times in my early youth, and yelling at me when the signal was good.ย  Back then we didn't have air conditioners going all day long.......we had a couple of window units and ran them only when it was really hot.ย  So you could hear my Dad really well from outside, no problemo.......hahaha.

Most everybody used those rotating fans back then......even in the churches and schools they were mounted on the walls.ย  Air Conditioning??? That was a luxury for the very wealthy only.ย  Window units were used in the living room and the master bedroom only.ย  The rest of the house had rotating fans placed strategically.ย  No ceiling fans back then either.......I don't know why.ย  Surely they had them.

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Curious if anyone has Ingramโ€™s career rushing attempts at TXย compared to career fumbles lost at TX? ย That might be an interesting stat given the last two carries.

I had to look. ย 318 rushing attempts. ย 3 total fumbles, 2 fumbles lost. ย Everyone needs to relax.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Thank you! Itโ€™s just a timing thing and the dropped pass against LSU on the second drive of the game.

Donโ€™t have access to dropped passes statย but Iโ€™dย bet he has about the same as his fumbles number. ย Fans have a way of only remembering certain mistakes. ย Honestly Robinson & Johnson have had little impact on offense today. ย Ingramโ€™s only carry with the fumble was the longest rush of the game by a TX RB.

• Thanks 1