🟠 Longhorns 2020 thread

Kind of obvious today that Texas does not have the best team.......regardless of player personnel.  It very well could be a coaching staff problem completely........we have just not seen any improvement in 4 yrs.  I think we have seen an improvement in player personnel.......but not much in wins and domination.

I will not believe any hype from the media or this program starting right now until they prove it on the field consistently. And they haven’t done that in 10 years. We were told the practice on Sunday was some sort of revival, but it looks like the same exact team we saw against TCU last week. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, ETXfan16 said:

I will not believe any hype from the media or this program starting right now until they prove it on the field consistently. And they haven’t done that in 10 years. We were told the practice on Sunday was some sort of revival, but it looks like the same exact team we saw against TCU last week. 

+1

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

They're the most valuable college team, even when they're absolutely horrendous. 

I mean,  I'm now,  and have always been,  an Aggie fan, so I'm certainly in no position to criticize the horns. They did win that title in 2005,  and I was cheering for them,  but yeah,  the media loves the horns.

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Hell we'd have to peel off 2 checks. Herman under contract till 2023. He won the Sugar Bowl and they gave him the farm. 

Yeah, I don’t expect it to happen this year. If they want to win though, it’s not like they can’t afford it. 

1 minute ago, bigj said:

Sam doesn’t have it today! 

The sad part is, the team has always fed off of Sam. He's always been the first one to lay a blow, or give his all. He's just been flat today, and the entire team is flat with him.