🟠 Longhorns 2020 thread

22 hours ago, LOL said:

Yeah, I was wondering that as well, but I was willing to defer to you or @ETXfan16on this matter. I figured if y'all would be for it, then it might have some legs. 

But speaking as an outsider...  yeah, I just don't see it. 

Yeah I wasn't going to even entertain that thought. Idk how someone can mention a coach with no success at the college level and think they would be successful at UT, especially after the two previous hirers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

👀 what’s the rumors?

6 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I have heard nothing of any sort.

6 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Haven’t seen those rumors. Would be strange, he’s started the last two games and received the most touches of the 3 RBs. 

Just saw some posts about it on a few of the Oklahoma boards.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

Texas @ Kansas reschedule for Dec 12 due to Kansas not having enough players at certain positions via COVID and contact tracing. I'd say at least we will finish the regular season with a win, but I'm betting this game doesn't get played.

I bet you are right. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Tried to tell some of my buddies here in my area Ewers wasn't going to stick with UT. Looks like he's headed to Ohio State, we shall see. 🤷🏾‍♂️

He just committed to Ohio State. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Valhalla said:

Clemson makes more sense to me, but I guess we will see.

11 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

Well if Herman doesn't win down the stretch, things could happen that bring Ewers back to Texas.  LOL! I'm so bored, I'm creating my own rumors.

we could only wish...I am worn with the goofiness...but I think it's been the dopiness and lack of ANY consistency in play calling/common sense in a plan out of Herman and the sort of "OC". 

Texas has got to be able to hold the top players in the state and make some better decisions to build great depth and be doing more with what the players they are getting in...Alabama, Clemson...etc 

12 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

LOL! I'm so bored, I'm creating my own rumors.

Well my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard that UT is gonna re-hire Mack Brown, Greg Davis, and Will Muschamp.

I guess it's pretty serious.

1 hour ago, LOL said:

Well my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard that UT is gonna re-hire Mack Brown, Greg Davis, and Will Muschamp.

I guess it's pretty serious.

One of my friend's brothers best friend who's a top commenter on orangebloods knows a guy who friends with another blogger and he has info from somebody he knows that this is a possibility. 

Big if true.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

One of my friend's brothers best friend who's a top commenter on orangebloods knows a guy who friends with another blogger and he has info from somebody he knows that this is a possibility. 

Big if true.

Stoops to Cleveland CONFIRMED. 

• LOL! 1