• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this today and thought I would share. This is awesome. 👏👏

But where’s he going to transfer from?

Posted Images

RB Daniel Young has not been working out with the team amid COVID concerns, and may opt out of the season. Adds a bit of reasoning to the staff pursing Towson RB Shane Simpson.

1 hour ago, Lobo97 said:

RB Daniel Young has not been working out with the team amid COVID concerns, and may opt out of the season. Adds a bit of reasoning to the staff pursing Towson RB Shane Simpson.

Ingram, Johnson and Robison would be ahead of Young on the depth chart.......and Whittington could move to RB if needed.....so barring 2 or 3 injuries, not a big lose. 

18 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Ingram, Johnson and Robison would be ahead of Young on the depth chart.......and Whittington could move to RB if needed.....so barring 2 or 3 injuries, not a big lose. 

Oh I completely agree. The way the injury bug has hit the last couple years, however, they may have simply been looking to fill the void.

• Like 1

Texas has a nice pickup at the center position this morning. Michael Myslinki out of Florida. He has great pedigree (see below) and Iowa was after him hard. 

Tom Myslinski 
Former University of Tennessee offensive lineman who went on to play nine seasons in the NFL. Currently serves as strength and conditioning coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

11 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Texas has a nice pickup at the center position this morning. Michael Myslinki out of Florida. He has great pedigree (see below) and Iowa was after him hard. 

Tom Myslinski 
Former University of Tennessee offensive lineman who went on to play nine seasons in the NFL. Currently serves as strength and conditioning coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

His hudl looks just as good as James Brockermeyer IMO so I don't think Texas dropped off when factoring those two.  The problem is Texas isn't going to get anybody on Tommy's level.

Hoping Cosmi getting drafted high + Kerstetter at a decent spot will change minds on the 22' OL group because it's another very good deep class.

Jordan Whittington was limited to start practice today due to a hamstring injury sustained during summer workouts. 

29 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Jordan Whittington was limited to start practice today due to a hamstring injury sustained during summer workouts. 

Seems like he's on the fast track of the always being injured type player.

Myron Warren in the portal after 1st day of practice.  Must not have liked where he was on the depth chart.  To bad I think he could have been a good piece on the DL in another year or 2.

2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Myron Warren in the portal after 1st day of practice.  Must not have liked where he was on the depth chart.  To bad I think he could have been a good piece on the DL in another year or 2.

He the guy from Many, La?

22 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Outside of maybe a 1 or 2, I think the Texas commits are pretty much ranked where they should be, but this one seems off to me.  Verified numbers that are elite with the production on the field to go with it.  Not sure what's missing?

3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Outside of maybe a 1 or 2, I think the Texas commits are pretty much ranked where they should be, but this one seems off to me.  Verified numbers that are elite with the production on the field to go with it.  Not sure what's missing?

Doesn’t matter. 

Seeing on social media folks talking about a small number of Big 10 (B1G) schooks want to play football in the Big 12 this season. Also, some Big 10 schools are pushing to cancel fall sports, thus some schools wanting to play in the Big 12. Ohio State and Nebraska are two of the teams being mentioned as interested in playing in the Big 12.

Sounds far fetched at the moment, but who knows, 2020 is straight crazy. 

What’s the Horns boards saying about LJ Johnson? 247 putting in some CBs for him to Austin. Hoped he’d be an Aggie but not looking that way at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What’s the Horns boards saying about LJ Johnson? 247 putting in some CBs for him to Austin. Hoped he’d be an Aggie but not looking that way at the moment.

TFB said this morning Texas could be getting a surprise high profile recruit and it should happen soon, but looks like other boards are saying a LJ commitment could be a while, so either this is a recruiting site stand off or the TFB bit is another recruit.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That means Wheaton is going to be a Sooner to me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

That means Wheaton is going to be a Sooner to me.

It’s weird. We’ve ramped up out of state recruiting. We’re doing a decent job with instate defense prospects. O-line, QB, WR, TE....holding our own. Running back for some reason hasn’t been that good. No LJ this year. The Zach Evans fiasco. OU pulling 2 top backs out of Texas last year. Kinda weird.

58 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It’s weird. We’ve ramped up out of state recruiting. We’re doing a decent job with instate defense prospects. O-line, QB, WR, TE....holding our own. Running back for some reason hasn’t been that good. No LJ this year. The Zach Evans fiasco. OU pulling 2 top backs out of Texas last year. Kinda weird.

Tommie Robinson was at Texas not to long ago and the general consensus was he wasn't that great of a recruiter so who knows.

14 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Tommie Robinson was at Texas not to long ago and the general consensus was he wasn't that great of a recruiter so who knows.

Glad to see he’s living up to his reputation. Lol