• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this today and thought I would share. This is awesome. 👏👏

But where’s he going to transfer from?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I’ve got a little Aggie PC going on myself. I still need to pull the trigger on a Ceedee Lamb RC for my Cowboys PC.

CeeDee's cards are pretty high right now for an auto. You can get a base rookie fairly cheap. If he plays like he did against Texas all those years, the value of his cards are going nowhere but up!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Iowa State and Kansas State look awful today.  I'm sure they'll look the complete opposite when they play Texas.

If this is how the first weekend goes, then it’s going to be a even crazier season than normal. Kansas Sate getting beat? Okay I can get that. Iowa State? They were supposed to be better than that.

9 hours ago, Unashamed said:

With 7th year senior Qb

Jeez how many years of eligibility are they giving out nowadays 

I believe you have Ehlinger confused with Hurts from OU last year 

Oh well, bye bye BJ Foster..

Of course you’d want Foster to remain, but not if he’s going to have a negative affect on the team.

Foster was strait up beat out by Chris Brown for the starting Safety spot.  He's also been injury prone in his career, but Brown and Sterns both missed time last year, so he probably still has/had a decent chance of seeing the field.  

I wonder if a NFL team may take an early round pick on Jamison for return purposes alone, outside of being a decent CB.  It's at the point I think he's going to return it for a TD everytime he gets a chance.

35 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Did anyone notice how the offensive play calling took advantage of 1v1 matchups and Sam looked very comfortable running it. I know it’s UTEP but Texas offense never ran that smoothly in any game last year. 

I also noticed they utilized the read option with their RBs and didn’t put a ton of running on Ehilinger

• Like 2

Tarik Black was a real nice addition on the grad transfer market.  He was a real high rated WR coming out, but had some injuries and poor QB play/played in a dud offense at Michigan.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

Did anyone notice how the offensive play calling took advantage of 1v1 matchups and Sam looked very comfortable running it. I know it’s UTEP but Texas offense never ran that smoothly in any game last year. 

The first half passing game alone was extremely impressive no matter the competition.   Everything was sharp.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

The first half passing game alone was extremely impressive no matter the competition.   Everything was sharp.

@ Texas Tech in 2 weeks.  They just gave up 567 pass yards to Houston Baptist Univeristy.

14 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@ Texas Tech in 2 weeks.  They just gave up 567 pass yards to Houston Baptist Univeristy.

Yeah think I just saw Iowa state dropped their season and rumors are swirling that TCU might drop theirs too. 

5 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Yeah think I just saw Iowa state dropped their season and rumors are swirling that TCU might drop theirs too. 

Iowa State article was satire. Haven't heard or seen anything about TCU.

31 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Yep. And HBU is a cellar dweller in the Southland Conference too. TTU must be pitiful this year. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Yep. And HBU is a cellar dweller in the Southland Conference too. TTU must be pitiful this year. 

Zappe for HBU is legit. Dude has thrown for over 1,000 yards in two games this year. If I was Tech, I would be worried about that offense...

• Like 1
20 hours ago, topher805 said:

what the heck happened with Texas hammering UTEP to get Foster to quit?

15 hours ago, TTman7 said:

TxTech is in shambles...