Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

I doubt we see much of Evans, but I see that Newton's Barlow is already taking some snaps. That's part of what makes watching these kids in high school so fun, is getting to see them at the next level. 

120445372_1561232327394215_4410054949412006045_o.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But where’s he going to transfer from?

Herman 2020! Four More Years!! 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I doubt we see much of Evans, but I see that Newton's Barlow is already taking some snaps. That's part of what makes watching these kids in high school so fun, is getting to see them at the next level. 

120445372_1561232327394215_4410054949412006045_o.jpg

Bijan all day everyday between those two; the dude on the right seems like a moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Somebody tell me again why the game is not being carried live on the LHN? .... Dish only has a replay on FS1 as far as I can find.

Don’t know, they’re playing on Fox though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Don’t know, they’re playing on Fox though.

Fox 51 is off again on Dish ... I have to use my antenna 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Longhorns have had some TERRIBLE calls go against them so far. 😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Longhorns have had some TERRIBLE calls go against them so far. 😡

Definitely have

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those last two pass interference calls for both teams were BS. The Refs are sucking the joy out of this game by doing there job so bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been several bad calls, but it’s also been a very sloppy, ugly game on both sides too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That was not targeting. Horrible 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas has been ripped off by the refs in this first half.

Targeting rule is ruined the game.

Mitchell barely touched him and could’ve been WAY more violent on that hit.

Ridiculous.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not one to blame refs. Texas is playing extremely sloppy. Both teams are.  
 

With that said, this might be one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen. And no, I’m not exaggerating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ETXfan16 said:

I’m not one to blame refs. Texas is playing extremely sloppy. Both teams are.  
 

With that said, this might be one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen. And no, I’m not exaggerating. 

It’s up there with the Ok State game a couple years ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

It’s up there with the Ok State game a couple years ago. 

They’ve picked up two holding calls. How? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I'm at the game, these refs look like highschool refs

Are you sitting in the Matthew McConaughey cardboard cutout section? 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Are you sitting in the Matthew McConaughey cardboard cutout section? 😁

No I'm in the upper level on the visitors side on the 50

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...