The Smoakhouse Forums

Get rid of Pee Wee Herman and hire Todd Dodge......he has UT roots and will do the Horns much better.......end of story.  He will also be able to get all the top recruits in Texas to actually consider Texas and to not back out on their verbals.  I wasn't ever sold on Herman and I'm still not.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But where’s he going to transfer from?

I don’t really understand why he committed to Texas so early in the first place. This was always a make or break season for Texas. Why not wait until the season was over?

Posted Images

On 10/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, Valhalla said:

Kid will be a Sooner in the end.

“Sooner or later”....I’ll see myself out now.

• Haha 1

If Tom wanted to set an example he would send Ingram to the bench right now! Set a tone for how he will coach the rest of the time!!!! Next man up!!!!  No more touches for Ingram....

• Like 1

I'm sorry Carthage fans but...

PLEASE TAKE INGRAM OUT. Last 2 carries - 2 fumbles. Come on man. 

Heavy dose of RJ and Robinson. Don't forget J-Whitt is in the line-up as well. 

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm sorry Carthage fans but...

PLEASE TAKE INGRAM OUT. Last 2 carries - 2 fumbles. Come on man. 

We have never seen Ingram fumble like this, it’s shocking.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Texas looking bad doesn’t help us us in recruiting. I’m definitely not laughing.

Texas has looked bad the past decade and recruiting has been fine lol

You get a pick and take it down to the red zone. Convert a 3rd and 16 with the ball at the 1, only to have a late hit by your center set you back and settle for a field goal. 

Texas Longhorn football ladies and gents. 

Had my birthday yesterday........didn't celebrate it much.  Got up early this morning......put on some orange and one of my Horns caps.......went down and got me some donuts.  And Chocolate Milk!!!  I'd like to see a win today by the Horns.

El stupido......the punter.......took an extra step he did not need to take.  Otherwise the punt is off without a problem.   He stepped right into the blocker......what did he expect???

I feel bad for Craig Way..he can't even look forward to the weekend. He has to watch this trash week in and out.

1 minute ago, bigdawg16 said:

I feel bad for Craig Way..he can't even look forward to the weekend. He has to watch this trash week in and out.

I wouldn't worry too much about him.......he's getting a handsome paycheck while most of us are sittin' at home without one.  He's like most of those in sports media.......never missed a paycheck or a meal.

• Like 1