• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But where’s he going to transfer from?

Saw this today and thought I would share. This is awesome. 👏👏

Posted Images

That moment when you realize Charlie Strong had a better chance of beating OU than Tom Herman. 

Texas coach Tom Herman: "Really proud of our guys for their resiliency and execution down the stretch, but we cannot… we’ve got a lot of things to clean up."

Copy and paste 

46 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Well heck.......it was really Sam vs OU, not UT vs OU.

To be honest, Sam didn't show up in the 3rd and early 4th quarter either.

27 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Texas coach Tom Herman: "Really proud of our guys for their resiliency and execution down the stretch, but we cannot… we’ve got a lot of things to clean up."

Copy and paste 

team america vomit GIF

• Haha 1

When you realize DC Chris Ash also coaches the safeties, you then understand why he loves playing man/2deep or cover 3. It puts almost no pressure on the safeties, but it puts mounds of pressure on the other nine players.

Chris Ash #### balls and simply road the coattails of others. For those that want to talk about him being DC at Ohio State, I'm pretty sure he was co-defensive coordinator - meaning it was title only for more money.

You'd also think at some point he'd put a mirror on Rattler who killed us with his legs. But nope, that would mean would couldn't play safe in the back end. Meanwhile OU took chances and played a lot of press man on the line.

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Well heck.......it was really Sam vs OU, not UT vs OU.

That’s almost every Texas game...  which is why they’ve lost so many under Herman

How many others were screaming for two & go for the win in regulation?!  OU was in shock & were reeling & Texas had all the momentum at that point! You just knew that if this game went to OT, that eventually this team would find a way to make 1 less play than OU.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

If the Horns cant get Urban, do you think we can atleast get Mack back?😂

If the Horns don’t get urban, I really don’t know who would be interested tbh. 

I despise Urban Meyer but he is a winner.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

He's rested and ready

9966458.jpeg

They won’t pull the trigger & will end up giving peewee a pass because of covid. By the time the powers that be actually say enough is enough with tommy boy, somebody else will already have Urban snatched up.

I've heard money was a factor believe it or not. Which is understandable as most schools are cutting back right now. Herman will be in austin another year i think. 

Unless Jimbo has a big season. Nothing motivates Texas boosters like little brother doing well. 

6 hours ago, WETSU said:

I've heard money was a factor believe it or not. Which is understandable as most schools are cutting back right now. Herman will be in austin another year i think. 

Unless Jimbo has a big season. Nothing motivates Texas boosters like little brother doing well. 

This 100%.

26 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I believe Herman stays and finishes 2nd. , maybe 3rd depending on Baylor . Meyer is a pipe dream. The DC will be fired buying him a excuse/time.

That excuse was already used lol. How much is Ash making? Is it a reasonable buyout? I have heard very few programs are going to be willing to shell out cash because of how tight the budgets are right now.