The Smoakhouse Forums

13 hours ago, Stoney said:

Arkansas game has been moved from AT&T Stadium to Kyle Field.

I assume next one will be in Arkansas and continue at Jerry world? I believe this game benefits Arkansas more than A&M in terms of recruiting. That is a long contract but I rather see a different opponent. Texas Tech wouldn’t be that bad. Takes away a true home game and Texas would be more interesting at home fields .

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The usual...

Since he got a Twitter and learned to copy/paste lol

Thats a potential season defining win. Finishing 9-1 and making a playoff push is a very real possibility.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Someone @ me when they move him to LB lol.

A lot of talk from OU fans about that very subject. I wonder if he’s going to slide into the rover role in Elko’s defense? A little bit of a safety, a little bit of a LB. We’ll call you a “safety.” 

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Solid pickup in Ou backyard. Fisher is does really well from out of state guys.

He was not being recruited by Oklahoma to be a safety. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

A lot of talk from OU fans about that very subject. I wonder if he’s going to slide into the rover role in Elko’s defense? A little bit of a safety, a little bit of a LB. We’ll call you a “safety.” 

He can be a “safety” who never plays further than 10 yards from the ball and doesn’t leave the box 😂.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Whatever position he plays will be fine. This is more of a pr and momentum thing for me. 

Saw on 247 the number 10 being thrown around as how many more commits we can take this class. I’d take Bryce Foster, LJ Johnson, Shemar Turner and a Tywone Malone if I’m picking a dream finish. 

#8 Florida at Kyle Field, Tennessee on the road. So Auburn, Florida, Alabama, LSU....How we feeling? Any change in expectations? 9-1? 8-2? 7-3 or worse?

Home games- Arkansas, Florida, LSU, Ole Miss, Vandy

Away games- Alabama, Auburn, Miss State, South Carolina, Tennessee 

13 minutes ago, Stoney said:

#8 Florida at Kyle Field, Tennessee on the road. So Auburn, Florida, Alabama, LSU....How we feeling? Any change in expectations? 9-1? 8-2? 7-3 or worse?

Difficult road schedule. Tennessee comes along strong and at the Alabama schools umm . 9-3

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Difficult road schedule. Tennessee comes along strong and at the Alabama schools umm . 9-3

9-3? A 10 game schedule and we go 9-3? So we win or lose the SEC championship and win or lose the bowl game? Is that what your predicting? @MavGrad99 @LOL @WETSU 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I said 2 losses prior to the schedule changes, Bama and Auburn. I can see Florida being number 3.

I still believe LSU drops off big, and I don’t think Tennessee is very good. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stoney said:

9-3? A 10 game schedule and we go 9-3? So we win or lose the SEC championship and win or lose the bowl game? Is that what your predicting? @MavGrad99 @LOL @WETSU 

National Championship :lol: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Valhalla said:

Have to go 3-1 in the Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and LSU game for to say it was a season that met expectations.

Val, just on paper, how would you rank them by winnable games?

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Have to go 3-1 in the Florida, Alabama, Auburn, and LSU games for me to say it was a season that met expectations.

What 3 teams are they gonna beat? Just curious?

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What 3 teams are they gonna beat? Just curious?

Who knows, but they can’t meet the expectations that they have hyped up for year three of Jimbo without beating those teams.

• Thanks 1