• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The usual...

Since he got a Twitter and learned to copy/paste lol

Thats a potential season defining win. Finishing 9-1 and making a playoff push is a very real possibility.

Posted Images

Florida has been severely overrated the past few years IMO. Unfortunately for A&M they actually look they are going to be pretty good this year.

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Florida has been severely overrated the past few years IMO. Unfortunately for A&M they actually look they are going to be pretty good this year.

See, I think Mullens can coach his A off. JMO

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Gaining Florida should help take some of the flukiness out of the season should A&M hit their Jimbo Hype expectations. Colorado, Fresno State, North Texas, Abilene Christian would have seemed like the season was graded on a curve.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:48 PM, Stoney said:

#8 Florida at Kyle Field, Tennessee on the road. So Auburn, Florida, Alabama, LSU....How we feeling? Any change in expectations? 9-1? 8-2? 7-3 or worse?

Home games- Arkansas, Florida, LSU, Ole Miss, Vandy

Away games- Alabama, Auburn, Miss State, South Carolina, Tennessee 

Hmm, let's see, I say A&M beats LSU, Arkie, Ole Miss, and Vandy at home; then takes road wins over Auburn, Miss. State, South Carolina, and Tennessee. 

Losses will be Alabama on the road and Florida at home. 

What's that, 8-2? Depending on how it shakes out they could be playing for the SEC title. 

51 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Shocker that kid decommitted. 

I thought he was OSU all the way. Still might be but there’s still a chance for the good guys now.

50 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I thought he was OSU all the way. Still might be but there’s still a chance for the good guys now.

I wonder how the cancellations will impact Pac-12/Big Ten recruiting in general... 

28 minutes ago, LOL said:

I wonder how the cancellations will impact Pac-12/Big Ten recruiting in general... 

It makes me think this one did.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LOL said:

I hope it kills their conferences 

• Like 3

People are so mean to Texas A&M...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

People are so mean to Texas A&M...

We’ve been joking at work about it. A&M plays Arkansas first game. We win it. Immediately afterwards, the SEC cancels the season. Nobody else plays. Can we claim the Natty? Could Kellen Mond win the Heisman? 😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

We’ve been joking at work about it. A&M plays Arkansas first game. We win it. Immediately afterwards, the SEC cancels the season. Nobody else plays. Can we claim the Natty? Could Kellen Mond win the Heisman? 😂

I could see them adding to stadium. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Why do most Aggie fans call it a Natty?

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Why do most Aggie fans call it a Natty?

Ain’t that what the youngsters call it? I’m trying to hang onto my street cred. Lol

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ain’t that what the youngsters call it? I’m trying to hang onto my street cred. Lol

The only people I see use the word are Aggie fans.  

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

If this is the 90s look, I’ll be pumped. 

Never should have stop that look. However, I believe that was Nike . I am interested what happens.  I believe they lose the stripes and lose the Texas Tech style letters. That would be a good look . 

Lose the bevel. Take off the shoulder stripes. Get rid of the matte helmets. Bring back the shiny helmets. Go with a maroon jersey with white pants. A white jersey with maroon pants. If you really wanna get crazy go with a white out look, white jerseys and white pants. Classic. Simple. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Lose the bevel. Take off the shoulder stripes. Get rid of the matte helmets. Bring back the shiny helmets. Go with a maroon jersey with white pants. A white jersey with maroon pants. If you really wanna get crazy go with a white out look, white jerseys and white pants. Classic. Simple. 

Give me the '90s-era Bucky Richardson/Wrecking Crew unis every time. I don't give a rat's ### about A&M but that look was awesome. 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, LOL said:

Give me the '90s-era Bucky Richardson/Wrecking Crew unis every time. I don't give a rat's ### about A&M but that look was awesome. 

You have excellent taste my friend.

• Like 1