🔴 Sooners 2020 thread

Mr. P

Who's gonna be taking snaps for Lincoln Riley? How is Grinch gonna continue to rebuild this defense?

We're losing a few key guys, but we've also got a lot of young talent that was battle-tested in 2019. 

How's the recruiting outlook heading into the off-season?

New year, new thread...  BOOMER SOONER!

20 minutes ago, AKA said:

Who's gonna be taking snaps for Lincoln Riley? How is Grinch gonna continue to rebuild this defense?

We're losing a few key guys, but we've also got a lot of young talent that was battle-tested in 2019. 

How's the recruiting outlook heading into the off-season?

New year, new thread...  BOOMER SOONER!

Easy, 3 man fronts, 7 yards off the ball, zone cover 3 every play.

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🔴 Sooners 2020 thread
8 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

How the transfer portal any QB trying to resurrect their careers?

To my knowledge we're not in the market for any transfer QBs. 

Safeties, on the other hand...  

• LOL! 1

It appears that Alfred Collins is the only high school recruit that Oklahoma is really in play for right now.

Now I think they are evaluating grad transfers at certain positions. A grad transfer receiver from UCLA named Theo Howard has already appeared in the Oklahoma student database, but nothing official has been said about him. He was a high rated receiver coming out of high school.

https://247sports.com/Player/Theo-Howard-69293/high-school-135217/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I believe that’s the right move. 

Yeah...  he could bail now, and probably have a chance of running his own show. Or he could finish the rebuild at OU and be in the running for some even bigger jobs. 

I'm thinking we'll eventually lose him to take over at Mizzou once he gets our defense running like a well-oiled machine. At that point his profile and network (and his ability to draw talent) will be much bigger. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

What's up with all of these Sooners going in to the transfer portal? Any insight on that?

They are being processed.

The days of a healthy upperclassmen that cannot contribute continuing to fill up a scholarship are over it seems.

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic