DCTF’s Top 4A Teams of Past 6 Years

HearEmaGrowlin

4 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Since 2014, how many state championships has Argyle won?

PG has won multiple. Why is PG ranked below those Argonauts?

because from 2014-2017 PG was fairly average....the criteria is spelled out:

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/01/06/2020-texas-high-school-football-program-rankings-what-you-need-to-know?ref=article_preview_title

On 1/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

CFDCDF96-A480-4BCC-8E2A-D9471D0C9C22.jpeg

Honestly big drop off from Carthage. Really only one is in the conservation is teams with two or more titles merely getting to the game is not enough. 

1. Carthage

2. PG 3 straight appearances

3. Wos and Vega

That is it rest are just contenders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

Check the title thread and get back with me.

so what--I just said that aledo was  number one overall for all divisions and richland springs was number 2--giving people some information they may not have known--I don't see how that diminishes in anyway what Carthage and Scott Surratt has accomplished.. you decide to be an and say they couldn't be successsful at 4A

12 minutes ago, darktower said:

so what--I just said that aledo was  number one overall for all divisions and richland springs was number 2--giving people some information they may not have known--I don't see how that diminishes in anyway what Carthage and Scott Surratt has accomplished.. you decide to be an and say they couldn't be successsful at 4A

I will go slow for you. The thread is about 4a schools . You do realize Aledo is 5a right. Geez dude

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, darktower said:

that is why I said all divisions--guess what Richland is 1A--again I was just giving info and you butted in--and you don't have to go slow for me--I forgot more than you have ever known

East Texas 4a pretty much describes what we are talking about. Even gives you a pretty picture can't believe you missed it.

• Stinks 1