Matt Stepp saying East a Texas Job is bout to open!

footballjunky

On 1/9/2020 at 6:17 PM, tomlandry said:

High profile to me would be defined as Longview - jt - Marshall - Texas high - Carthage - pg to name a few 

Lufkin and Longview are the only 2 “high profile” jobs right now.  Marshall and JT May fit due to their influx of talent and national media attention at times

31 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Lufkin and Longview are the only 2 “high profile” jobs right now.  Marshall and JT May fit due to their influx of talent and national media attention at times

Eh, Longview, Lufkin, John Tyler, Carthage and Gilmer are all pretty high profile East Texas programs IMO.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

What? Lol JT is is on the same level as Longview and lufkin. This didn’t make sense.

35 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Disagree. There’s a handful of schools I’d consider more high profile than Lufkin. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Disagree. There’s a handful of schools I’d consider more high profile than Lufkin. 

I was thinking more at the higher classifications.  I would imagine that Carthage and Gilmer and a few others would fit the trend