Rusk

bignasty

I hope they can find a coach that can change the culture and find a way to get kids out of the stands and on the field. And also to get kids to come back to Rusk that have left for various reasons. I’m not trying to take shots at anyone here but I know the numbers get lower and lower every year lately. Rusk has always had trouble getting a large group of kids to come out but it’s probably worse than it’s ever been now. It’s not just on the football field though. Rusk has had very few really competitive teams in any sport recently. I just hope to see an AD come in and put effort into every sport and build a successful athletic program because Rusk does NOT have that at this time. 

12 hours ago, Jtylich said:

I hope they can find a coach that can change the culture and find a way to get kids out of the stands and on the field. And also to get kids to come back to Rusk that have left for various reasons. I’m not trying to take shots at anyone here but I know the numbers get lower and lower every year lately. Rusk has always had trouble getting a large group of kids to come out but it’s probably worse than it’s ever been now. It’s not just on the football field though. Rusk has had very few really competitive teams in any sport recently. I just hope to see an AD come in and put effort into every sport and build a successful athletic program because Rusk does NOT have that at this time. 

Shot Taken

15 hours ago, Jtylich said:

Baseball says Hello!

58 minutes ago, Jamalious said:

i dont talk in no code.  ill name is name.   KErry Strong fron bog Sandy.  Not shure if yall can gets him thou.  He got lot peopl run round after him right now so if yall wont to talks to him yall better gone on and try do it.  

Need something new.  The Kerry Strong reference is getting old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RHSeaglefan said:

From a reliable source one of the Gambles (couldn't tell which one it was of Lucky or Lance) was seen at the J&P quick stop pumping gas after leaving the administration office.

Ok.... so he was running low on Gas.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, nationalpastime said:

I heard that Kerry was seen leaving the facility there after dropping flowers off to his momma.  Rumor has his next stop was into the admin building.

hes aint giong no where for somebody amdin building.  They chasin wheres ever he wont to meet,

On 1/16/2020 at 9:41 PM, bignasty said:

Ok.... so he was running low on Gas.

Running low on gas he was not...a reliable source states that as he entered J&Ps, he looked to his left and saw a man with a towel tucked in a sweat shirt with shorts over sweat pants sitting in a booth eating a celebratory crispito with a hint of salsa del sol. It was the “Lucky” one who had met with Burt on how to make rusk athletics great again.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bearclaw37 said:

Running low on gas he was not...a reliable source states that as he entered J&Ps, he looked to his left and saw a man with a towel tucked in a sweat shirt with shorts over sweat pants sitting in a booth eating a celebratory crispito with a hint of salsa del sol. It was the “Lucky” one who had met with Burt on how to make rusk athletics great again.

Rusk will be better off being "UNLUCKY" in this coaching search.

• LOL! 1