Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bignasty

Rusk

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I will send you a PM

Let me in on that too, cause I’m from around there and that’s news to me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cherokee603 said:

Let me in on that too, cause I’m from around there and that’s news to me....

Coach Sitton is not related to anyone in Rusk. He is from East Texas. This is nothing more than Smoaky drama. I’ve witnessed first hand what the experts on Smoaky know about a situation with my son. Most people on here don’t know anything and are more than willing to make stuff up. 
 

Congrats to Coach Sitton and to Rusk ISD for hiring a coach of his ability and character. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the New Coach be on campus? Sounds like a good Hire. Good luck to the folks from Rusk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Reno said:

When will the New Coach be on campus? Sounds like a good Hire. Good luck to the folks from Rusk!

April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clint is awesome! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 11:17 AM, DawgNation2015 said:

I’m hearing many have removed their name from consideration after the UIL alignment results were released this morning.  😂

I guess Sitton decided to keep his name in the hat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dillonpanthers said:

Graduate Assistant at Tulsa. Is he from Texas orginally?

According to google he was at Judson and then DC at Leander before Tulsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Coach Sitton hopefully turn rusk around and into a competitive football team. Only about 15 mins or so where he graduated. Finally back home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, Ignorantfan said:

Coach Sitton is not related to anyone in Rusk. He is from East Texas. This is nothing more than Smoaky drama. I’ve witnessed first hand what the experts on Smoaky know about a situation with my son. Most people on here don’t know anything and are more than willing to make stuff up. 
 

Congrats to Coach Sitton and to Rusk ISD for hiring a coach of his ability and character. 

In East Texas we all related to each other in one form or fashion, AND i AM NOT MAKING THIS UP ABOUT YOUR SON EITHER!!.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, Reno said:

When will the New Coach be on campus? Sounds like a good Hire. Good luck to the folks from Rusk!

The new coach is on campus as of Yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...