#IbeatCancer

upullinmychain

12 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

For my friends on here who know me, and prayed for me during my fight with leukemia, thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Wendsday at 4 pm I was diagnosed as being cancer free.. I won, I beat that demon.. Thanks for caring.. Chain out.. 

I met you I think at a Gilmer/Diboll playoff game in Tatum and I got to say, you don’t look like you could beat anything. 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats bro. Happy to hear it. God is good. 

12 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

For my friends on here who know me, and prayed for me during my fight with leukemia, thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Wendsday at 4 pm I was diagnosed as being cancer free.. I won, I beat that demon.. Thanks for caring.. Chain out.. 

God bless you! ...

Couple times during my youth as a young marine, I stood In the gap and faced the wolf and learned, when you have to be hard be hard, life is rough enough on its own, so laugh and enjoy the ride and be at peace with yourself and help others, sometimes they are fighting battles and a joke or a kind word can be the difference between them giving up or continuing to move forward. Hug ya kids, laugh with ya friends and trust in the all mighty and just live. Chain out.. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, upullinmychain said:

Couple times during my youth as a young marine, I stood In the gap and faced the wolf and learned, when you have to be hard be hard, life is rough enough on its own, so laugh and enjoy the ride and be at peace with yourself and help others, sometimes they are fighting battles and a joke or a kind word can be the difference between them giving up or continuing to move forward. Hug ya kids, laugh with ya friends and trust in the all mighty and just live. Chain out.. ✌️

Congrats chain, god bless you and your family 

• 2 weeks later...