Where Could He Go?

88YoePride

28 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Per Mark Berman just an hour ago:

D’Eriq King (@DeriqKing_), who is transferring from @UHCougarFB, says he has yet to make a final decision on where he’s going: “I haven’t committed to anybody yet. I’m still looking at my options. I visited Miami. I liked it, but there are other options I’m still trying see to..” https://t.co/E4kz2xypWR

I read on the Athletic that a UM staffer confirmed it. However, I guess we wont know until he announces it.

12 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Tate Martell will be flipping burgers a year from now. Lol

No way...  who would hire that prima donna to flip burgers?

I wouldn't let his candy-a## anywhere near my grill.  :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, AKA said:

No way...  who would hire that prima donna to flip burgers?

I wouldn't let his candy-a## anywhere near my grill.  :woot:

Reports are coming out that he was hired at Burger King. Only to leave after serving a short stint at the establishment and transferring to rival Wendy's. His reasoning? Martell claims that "Burger King is ###, my dude."

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

Reports are coming out that he was hired at Burger King. Only to leave after serving a short stint at the establishment and transferring to rival Wendy's. His reasoning? Martell claims that "Burger King is ###, my dude."

Any connection between this and the fact that Justin Fields has started following the official Burger King account on Twitter?  

38 minutes ago, AKA said:

Any connection between this and the fact that Justin Fields has started following the official Burger King account on Twitter?  

I have been told that Justin Fields has been in contact with Burger King. It appears he is not happy with his role at McDonalds. My source informed me that he has voiced his displeasure for the cook that is getting more time on the grill. When asked what his role has been like, Fields stated, "I haven't done ####, bro." as he stormed out the kitchen.

We could be seeing Fields wearing a different apron in the very near future. Drama is stirring, but hey, that's what we love about the offseason baby

• LOL! 1