2020 NCAA Football Off-season Thread (all NCAA)

Coach Rab

A&M wins 9 games.

Mike Leach wins more games than Lane Kiffin does this year. Next year. Heck the whole Kiffin Era at Ole Miss.

Zack Evans transfers out from whatever school he chooses after one year.

Tom Herman gets fired. 

Nick Saban misses his second straight SEC championship game.

• Like 1

Top 10:

1. Clemson

2. Ohio St

3. Florida

4. Oregon

5. Alabama

6. Notre Dame

7. LSU

8. Oklahoma St

9. Cincinnati 

10. North Carolina

Heisman: 
Lawrence

Fields

Book 

OU QB

Waddle

Texas will beat Oklahoma St for the Big 12 championship after losing in Stillwater the week before. 

Oregon will win PAC12 over Arizona St.

Florida wins the SEC over Alabama. 

Penn St wins Big10 over Wisconsin. 

Clemson wins ACC over Virginia Tech.

Playoffs:

1. Clemson vs 4. Oregon

2. Florida vs 3. Penn St

NCG: 

Clemson over Penn St

*All of this is sure to fail

• Like 1

MY BOLD PREDICTION: Several posters (who will remain nameless but you know who you snowflakes are) on this forum will smack talk other posters and then complain to the admins/mods when they get it handed right back to them.....some (again, you know who you are) will even report it and get on Smoaky's nerves.........:rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

MY BOLD PREDICTION: Several posters (who will remain nameless but you know who you snowflakes are) on this forum will smack talk other posters and then complain to the admins/mods when they get it handed right back to them.....some (again, you know who you are) will even report it and get on Smoaky's nerves.........:rofl:

Fart GIF

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Do I 👎🏻 or 💩 this????

• LOL! 1

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/amp/news/ncaaf/clemson-opens-2021-cfp-national-championship-favorite-ohio-state-next/

Team Odds at Bovada
Clemson +250
Ohio State +255
Alabama +700
Georgia +750
Lsu +800
Florida +2000
Oklahoma +3300
Texas +3300
USC +3300
Texas A&M +4000
Wisconsin +4000
Penn State +4500
Iowa +5000
Michigan +5000
Auburn +6000
Nebraska +6000
Oklahoma State +6000
Iowa State +8000
Minnesota +8000
Missouri +8000
North Carolina +8000
Oregon +8000
Stanford +8000

3 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Oklahoma +3300

Figure we'll go 12-2 again. 

Our ceiling is another "one and done" Playoff appearance. (Yeah yeah, a buncha butthurt Big XII rivals will piss and moan about it. But I don't care. I'd rather be 0-9 in the playoffs than 0-0.)

That said, I'm thinking split our UT games next season (lose RRS, win CCG) en route to another conference title.  

3 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Lsu +800

Lol, not a chance. 

Mad respect to LSU this season. They were ridiculous. But they'll be lucky not to drop three games next year. 

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

The entertainment value of keeping up with Twitter feeds in the SEC west will go up by a factor of 25 with Kiffin and Leach as neighbors. I might have to get me a Twitter account just to keep up with the fun. 

Leach is definitely a must follow if you like dogs, Bigfoot and aliens.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Leach is definitely a must follow if you like dogs, Bigfoot and aliens.

And when it comes to using Twitter to ruffle rivals feathers, Kiffin is second only to Trump. Throw in Coach O’s and Saban’s press conferences, along with constant whining from Auburn and A&M fans about how their teams don’t measure up, and there’s enough material to keep a whole website busy. Poor Hawgs just look like the ugly girl at the prom. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, Champ1000 said:

He definitely can relate to his fan base. I am not sure how he feels about relations with them

As long as it’s consensual and not some blonde coed falling off his motorcycle he should be fine 

• LOL! 2