Rn'R Hall of Shame

88YoePride

On 1/15/2020 at 11:20 PM, 88YoePride said:

Are you freakin' kidding me?! Whitney Houston and Notorious B.I.G. get into the Rock & Roll HoF?!

The nominees included PAT BENATAR, JUDAS PRIEST, AND SOUNDGARDEN. BUT WHITNEY HOUSTON AND B.I.G. GOT IN. 

That's it. I won't rest until Anthrax are in the Rap HoF. 

I can't really express my true feelings on this because of language restrictions. Just imagine Samuel L. Jackson in a Quentin Tarantino movie. 

YEP.  Something needs to change.  Reminds mem of the time flute playing Jethro Tull beat Metallica out for a metal award!

On 1/25/2020 at 11:15 PM, bigdawg16 said:

Still waiting on these guys to get the call...

airheads-600.jpg

I loved that movie.  It makes me think of Lemmy from Motorhead.  If  you think the RRHOF is a sham the Metal Hall of Fame is as well.  They've only had two years of inductees, and how Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Accept, Motorhead, Metallica, Mahogany Rush, and I could name others aren't in are beyond me.  These are the first two years of inductions :  Dio, Judas Priest, Bill Ward, Lemmy, Brian Slagel, The Scorpions, Ziljian/Sabian Cymbals, Rudy Sarzo, Billy Sheehan, Lizzy Hale, Exodus, Don Airey, Ross "The Boss" Friedman, Munsey Riccan/Skateboarding Marketing, Quiet Riot whose biggest hits were Slade covers, Anvil, Jordan Rudess, Randy Rhoads, Steve Vai, Geoff Tate, Don Dokken, Joe Satriani, Stephen Pearcy (I suppose a slight a RATT), Graham Bonnett, Chris Poland, Prong, Stone City Attractions, and Metal Church.   https://www.metalhalloffame.org/inductees  .  It's a joke as well.  

• Confused 1