🟡 LSU 2020 Thread

Lobo97

3 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Ok this is weird, he was a projected starter for 2020. 

Huge transfer news, 2019 5-star LB Marcel Brooks of #GeauxTigers has entered the transfer portal after totaling 8 tackles and 1.5 sacks last season @rivalsmike @RivalsWoody @JimmyDetail  

https://t.co/j1Yg0Qd4AR

3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Not surprising if you followed this kids recruitment.

The guy who recruited him left Baton Rouge and moved to Waco.

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

i hear she makes a mean cupcake too.

If you ever get asked to go get one of them cupcakes, slash your tires. Pour sand in your gas tank. Drain your oil. Whatever you gotta do to keep you from having to go. You’ll still come out ahead.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stoney said:

If you ever get asked to go get one of them cupcakes, slash your tires. Pour sand in your gas tank. Drain your oil. Whatever you gotta do to keep you from having to go. You’ll still come out ahead.

haha my wife wants a table from their farm... one big enough for my family goes for around $7000

• LOL! 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

Everyone but the media saw this coming. I said it in this thread earlier and I'll say it again. Ed O will be gone in two years. He's needs to send half the most he makes to Joe Brady. Hell burrow does as well. I think Joe Brady made them both look better than they really are. 

5 hours ago, WETSU said:

Everyone but the media saw this coming. I said it in this thread earlier and I'll say it again. Ed O will be gone in two years. He's needs to send half the most he makes to Joe Brady. Hell burrow does as well. I think Joe Brady made them both look better than they really are. 

He will be fine.  No one could save this season for LSU

4 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

They just lost so much. I don't know any team that's ever lost as much as LSU did in one offseason, players and coaches alike. 

What stinks is that it is going to be hard to maintain top 10 recruiting with an awful season like this one could become.  People want to rag on the QB, but he has no one blocking for him and no one to throw to

On 9/28/2020 at 6:31 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I believe he will be more successful than kiffen at ole Miss. Not great but good enough to beat you if your team plays bad.

Correct. Leach is more detail oriented when it comes to his offensive system. On top of that, Ole Miss is still trying to shake the stigma of the whole recruiting scandal of the High Freeze era. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 1:23 PM, trueblue82 said:

Terrace Marshall Jr. has opted out of the remainder of the 2020 season, meaning he won’t be available for next week’s matchup with #1 Alabama. 

I hate it.  It makes him look like a quitter.  However, I said this on Twitter and I will say it here... I will not trash these guys for opting out when you have an NFL future until you are allowed to make money off of the NCAA.  The NCAA has exploited these athletes for at least a century... so much so, that when they finally sued to get money out of it, they ruined the greatest football video game franchise, making it impossible to produce.

• Like 2