🟡 LSU 2020 Thread

Lobo97

22 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I hate it.  It makes him look like a quitter.  However, I said this on Twitter and I will say it here... I will not trash these guys for opting out when you have an NFL future until you are allowed to make money off of the NCAA.  The NCAA has exploited these athletes for at least a century... so much so, that when they finally sued to get money out of it, they ruined the greatest football video game franchise, making it impossible to produce.

I’m concerned with what might happen if the opt out rule doesn’t go away when Covid does. We already had players opting out of bowl games. Now they’re skipping entire seasons. I agree with you, they’re just looking out for their future when there’s no good reason to keep playing for nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m concerned with what might happen if the opt out rule doesn’t go away when Covid does. We already had players opting out of bowl games. Now they’re skipping entire seasons. I agree with you, they’re just looking out for their future when there’s no good reason to keep playing for nothing. 

I need COVID to hit LSU or Alabama this week hard...  This is going to be insufferable to watch.

10 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Oh it won’t be that bad. I’m just hoping we can stay healthy through the rest of the championship run. 

"Not that bad" to me means something like 55-0 with LSU managing at least 5 first downs in this one.

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

LSU is so bad on offense that I am not even sure they can snap the ball effectively 

Ed O needs to go back down to the Crossroads and get Satan to send him another quarterback. 

Word is that LSU’s stud freshman TE is going to opt out and transfer. The good news is that they may qualify for the independence bowl and call our boy Mavgrad up to replace him. Our buddy might finally get to realize his dream of playing for the LSU Tigers! 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Word is that LSU’s stud freshman TE is going to opt out and transfer. The good news is that they may qualify for the independence bowl and call our boy Mavgrad up to replace him. Our buddy might finally get to realize his dream of playing for the LSU Tigers! 

That would be in the Independence Bowl’s luck to get LSU in a year when they have to restrict capacity on purpose lol.

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

57D56AE6-0703-427B-9253-1C0540188CE5.jpeg

I ain’t seen Mav this fired up in a long time.

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

That would be in the Independence Bowl’s luck to get LSU in a year when they have to restrict capacity on purpose lol.

Yeah they got Miami in a year they were so bad LaTech outdrew them. Interesting enough, I caught a game ball on a extra point in the 1990 Indy Bowl between LaTech and Maryland. 

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

He opted out because "My body hurts."  What a...

How we found coronavirus in a cat

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah they got Miami in a year they were so bad LaTech outdrew them. Interesting enough, I caught a game ball on a extra point in the 1990 Indy Bowl between LaTech and Maryland. 

I was there for both LSU/ND streakers... Also for when Eli Manning's bad Ole Miss team beat Missouri or something