John Brennan, known for lies, unleashes another whopper

RETIREDFAN1

Several things going on here...first, Brennen said something not right, then actually apologized for it, not something Trump has EVER done, he is not a 'member of the Communist Party' but had one vote over 40 years ago in a presidential ballot as a protest vote, then went onto a long and distinguished career of public service, being cleared for the highest level of security our country has, and this in a week where Trump's SIXTEEN THOUSAND lies were documented. Just sadly demented...🤪

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Several things going on here...first, Brennen said something not right, then actually apologized for it, not something Trump has EVER done, he is not a 'member of the Communist Party' but had one vote over 40 years ago in a presidential ballot as a protest vote, then went onto a long and distinguished career of public service, being cleared for the highest level of security our country has, and this in a week where Trump's SIXTEEN THOUSAND was documented. Just sadly demented...🤪

Gee, Gladys... If I didn’t know better, I’d think you don’t like the guy!😱😜🤨

Brennan is not only a communist, he is also a Muslim sympathizer  ... like Obummer, he has close ties to the Muslim brotherhood  ... that's why Obummer appointed him to be head of the CIA ....

https://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/the-real-john-brennan/

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Several things going on here...first, Brennen said something not right, then actually apologized for it, not something Trump has EVER done, he is not a 'member of the Communist Party' but had one vote over 40 years ago in a presidential ballot as a protest vote, then went onto a long and distinguished career of public service, being cleared for the highest level of security our country has, and this in a week where Trump's SIXTEEN THOUSAND lies were documented. Just sadly demented...🤪

Barry, I hope you care as much about a President lying the next time a Democrat is in the White House.

Will you? What about Democrats in Congress who lie? Why do you never say anything about them?

In fact, I'll make it easy for you.

What about what's going on with Bernie and Elizabeth Warren right now? They both claim the other is lying. Are they both mistaken? Did they misunderstand what was happening? Which one is lying?

Elizabeth Warren claimed she was Native American -- She Lied.

She claimed she never used the "Native American" ancestry to advance her career -- She Lied.

She claimed she was fired from a teaching job because she was pregnant -- She Lied.

I'm quite sure I could find more Democrats lying.

What about all the Congresspeople who are saying one thing now, and said exactly the opposite during Bill Clinton's impeachment?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Barry, I hope you care as much about a President lying the next time a Democrat is in the White House.

Will you? What about Democrats in Congress who lie? Why do you never say anything about them?

What about all the Congresspeople who are saying one thing now, and said exactly the opposite during Bill Clinton's impeachment?

Barry is in TDS ever since his Queen, HRC got beaten in 2016... He doesn’t give two 💩’s about Anything else. His dreams of a Communist Paradise were dashed by Orange Man & his butthurt is clearly evident.