Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

SUPER BOWL LIV: 49ers vs. Chiefs

San Francisco vs. Kansas City  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins???

    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Kansas City Chiefs


Recommended Posts

Chiefs will matriculate the ball all over the 49ers. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping the Dallas Texans win it.  I sure didn't want it to be a rematch of Super Bowl I.  That would have raised some red flags to me that it was rigged, because of the 100th anniversary.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHH......WOOOOOOOOAHHHHH.......WOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH......WOOOOOOOOAHHHH........WOOOOOAHHH......WOOOAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Go Chiefs!!!!!  51ebMbc2-7L._SY300_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Chiefs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49ers running game looks pretty stout ... if KC can stop it, they should win, if not, it could be a tough game for them to win ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rolling with the Chiefs, i refuse to root for a division rival in a SB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a dog in this hunt and really am not rooting for either team  ...  I think this match up is going to be a barn burner and could go either way ... slight advantage to the 49ers ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be difficult for San Fran to lose. This is best match up. Hoping Chiefs get it done. 

  • Like 2
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stoney said:

Chiefs will matriculate the ball all over the 49ers. 

Lol, Hank Stram. You're showing your age now, Smokey. I guess, so am I since I mentioned it.😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just cannot vote against the Chiefs with Mahomes under center. The kid is a wizard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

You just cannot vote against the Chiefs with Mahomes under center. The kid is a wizard.

Mahomes may spend a good bit of the game watching the 49ers run the ball up and down the field ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Lol, Hank Stram. You're showing your age now, Smokey. I guess, so am I since I mentioned it.😁

Grew up on the old NFL Films tapes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the Chiefs to win, but the 49ers defense is a monster. They can get massive pressure with their 4 man front and let everyone else cover. I'm not 

sure the Chiefs can hold the running game like they did against the Titans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Lol, Hank Stram. You're showing your age now, Smokey. I guess, so am I since I mentioned it.😁

He heard it on a show.....stoney is barely outta diapers......lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting note.....neither team started off as an NFL team......SF started in the AAFC and Kansas City started in the AFL.....this is the 6th time such a matchup has taken place......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Interesting note.....neither team started off as an NFL team......SF started in the AAFC and Kansas City started in the AFL.....this is the 6th time such a matchup has taken place......

And I bet the only place you hear that interesting tidbit is right here on SDC.....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, Stoney said:

Chiefs will matriculate the ball all over the 49ers. 

They oughta run that Right 65 Toss Power Trap...  could pop wide open.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

He heard it on a show.....stoney is barely outta diapers......lol

Some weekends I still ain’t out of’em. 😂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 8:52 PM, KirtFalcon said:

49ers running game looks pretty stout ... if KC can stop it, they should win, if not, it could be a tough game for them to win ...

That was a one game wonder, and they're making Mostert out to be the next coming of Jim Brown.  They need to calm down.  From 2015-2016 he was on 7 teams, and somehow he's the next great running back.  I see him as a possible Timmy Smith or Jonas Gray.  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It ain't the back, it's the line play and the play calling. Mostert is just a cog in the machine. 

Trust me, at different points in the season I started Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida. I'd bench one for the other, and the one I'd benched would have a solid game. They were basically interchangeable. It was maddening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

That was a one game wonder, and they're making Mostert out to be the next coming of Jim Brown.  They need to calm down.  From 2015-2016 he was on 7 teams, and somehow he's the next great running back.  I see him as a possible Timmy Smith or Jonas Gray.  

 

What's that video got to do with Mostert?  Mostert wasn't even the starter, he came in after Coleman got banged up ... Their offensive line is so dominant that it doesn't matter which back is in the game ... they are going to be tough to stop ... Mahomes may do a lot of watching from the sidelines ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AKA said:

It ain't the back, it's the line play and the play calling. Mostert is just a cog in the machine. 

Trust me, at different points in the season I started Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida. I'd bench one for the other, and the one I'd benched would have a solid game. They were basically interchangeable. It was maddening.

That o-line and the Shanahan running game gene is strong in San Fran. They could probably stick Roger Craig back there and get 4 yards a carry. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

What's that video got to do with Mostert?  Mostert wasn't even the starter, he came in after Coleman got banged up ... Their offensive line is so dominant that it doesn't matter which back is in the game ... they are going to be tough to stop ... Mahomes may do a lot of watching from the sidelines ....

One hit wonder.   If you don't think the Chiefs are going to come up with a game plan to stop the run, you're mistaken.  I think this game will be exciting, and I think it will be interesting to see what transpires.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...