SUPER BOWL LIV: 49ers vs. Chiefs

San Francisco vs. Kansas City  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

I want the Chiefs to win, but the 49ers defense is a monster. They can get massive pressure with their 4 man front and let everyone else cover. I'm not 

sure the Chiefs can hold the running game like they did against the Titans.

5 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Interesting note.....neither team started off as an NFL team......SF started in the AAFC and Kansas City started in the AFL.....this is the 6th time such a matchup has taken place......

And I bet the only place you hear that interesting tidbit is right here on SDC.....LOL

On 1/19/2020 at 8:52 PM, KirtFalcon said:

49ers running game looks pretty stout ... if KC can stop it, they should win, if not, it could be a tough game for them to win ...

That was a one game wonder, and they're making Mostert out to be the next coming of Jim Brown.  They need to calm down.  From 2015-2016 he was on 7 teams, and somehow he's the next great running back.  I see him as a possible Timmy Smith or Jonas Gray.  

• Thanks 1

It ain't the back, it's the line play and the play calling. Mostert is just a cog in the machine. 

Trust me, at different points in the season I started Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida. I'd bench one for the other, and the one I'd benched would have a solid game. They were basically interchangeable. It was maddening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

That was a one game wonder, and they're making Mostert out to be the next coming of Jim Brown.  They need to calm down.  From 2015-2016 he was on 7 teams, and somehow he's the next great running back.  I see him as a possible Timmy Smith or Jonas Gray.  

What's that video got to do with Mostert?  Mostert wasn't even the starter, he came in after Coleman got banged up ... Their offensive line is so dominant that it doesn't matter which back is in the game ... they are going to be tough to stop ... Mahomes may do a lot of watching from the sidelines ....

1 hour ago, AKA said:

It ain't the back, it's the line play and the play calling. Mostert is just a cog in the machine. 

Trust me, at different points in the season I started Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida. I'd bench one for the other, and the one I'd benched would have a solid game. They were basically interchangeable. It was maddening.

That o-line and the Shanahan running game gene is strong in San Fran. They could probably stick Roger Craig back there and get 4 yards a carry. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

What's that video got to do with Mostert?  Mostert wasn't even the starter, he came in after Coleman got banged up ... Their offensive line is so dominant that it doesn't matter which back is in the game ... they are going to be tough to stop ... Mahomes may do a lot of watching from the sidelines ....

One hit wonder.   If you don't think the Chiefs are going to come up with a game plan to stop the run, you're mistaken.  I think this game will be exciting, and I think it will be interesting to see what transpires.