PRAIRILAND is open

BEARDEDGOAT

I believe he tried to bring big school thoughts to a small town team.  Not playing players both ways and running Argyles style of defense just didn’t work at PL.  I also understand he didn’t have the athletes to win many games but the kids were put in a disadvantage trying to go with his game plans.  Great guy just not a good fit.  Wish him the best.  Great AD for all sports.

17 minutes ago, Hookem73 said:

I believe he tried to bring big school thoughts to a small town team.  Not playing players both ways and running Argyles style of defense just didn’t work at PL.  I also understand he didn’t have the athletes to win many games but the kids were put in a disadvantage trying to go with his game plans.  Great guy just not a good fit.  Wish him the best.  Great AD for all sports.

One way athletes at that level is pretty much impossible 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:01 PM, TINDERBOX said:

Seems like Prairiland would be perfect place for the Slot T offense. 

Yea could work there. Flex-bone and  the triple option, Wing T, Multiple T offense. Not the place to go air raid. 

27 minutes ago, ronnyham said:

I thought they were flexbone recently? 

I didn't know much a bout it. A friend of mine went there a little while ago and said the general type of kids they had and I was just using offenses that benefited those types. He was a theater guy so didn't keep up with the sports much. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, CrossFace said:

Probably promote assistant coach to head football and promote basketball coach to AD. Probably go from bad to worst when that occurs. 

As someone with no love lost to Prairiland this would make my day to watch them continue to fade into football oblivion. As someone with somewhat of a heart I would feel terrible for the football kids over there.