Barry Bowman resurfaces at Carlisle

YakBear

I'm...well..you see its like this,we..hmmm...it's not recruiting or anything like that..just investing in diff perspective's so as to infuse new objectives and levels of complexity into an otherwise convoluted offensive scheme as to throw compatition a curve that will have em leaning left when we are really gonna be punting..you know..dude 

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm...well..you see its like this,we..hmmm...it's not recruiting or anything like that..just investing in diff perspective's so as to infuse new objectives and levels of complexity into an otherwise convoluted offensive scheme as to throw compatition a curve that will have em leaning left when we are really gonna be punting..you know..dude 

Chain, they’ll have you teaching English classes if you don’t quit talking like that. lol 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Chain, they’ll have you teaching English classes if you don’t quit talking like that. lol 

My use of objective punctuation would be the downfall of gramercy and the Armageddon of obfuscation.. The timely use of adjectives is not the Forte of many on here.. Js... Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2