Carthage Superintendent

HearEmaGrowlin

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

CISD’s Superintendent, John Wink, just got a contract extension and raise.

Now we can pay Surratt more, yes!!

not saying he doesn't deserve it, but isn't Surratt like in the top 3 paid head coaches in Texas.  Usually don't see that in a non 5a/6a school.   

I get why though. makes it tougher for him to leave.  Pretty much makes college the only logical next step if he decides to leave.

36 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

not saying he doesn't deserve it, but isn't Surratt like in the top 3 paid head coaches in Texas.  Usually don't see that in a non 5a/6a school.   

I get why though. makes it tougher for him to leave.  Pretty much makes college the only logical next step if he decides to leave.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, chubbychecker said:

....dropping to 4A-2....scary

should be a great clash with them and PG and Gilmer. Reunited in the Playoffs. Gonna be crazy to think of the power houses in ETX at that level and the "State" game will probably not be played at Jerry World

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 3:45 PM, Slickarick said:

should be a great clash with them and PG and Gilmer. Reunited in the Playoffs. Gonna be crazy to think of the power houses in ETX at that level and the "State" game will probably not be played at Jerry World

dose PG  PLAY JASPER

On 1/27/2020 at 3:45 PM, Slickarick said:

Since Carthage is in Region3 those games can only be played in the finals at Cowboy Stadium.    

3 minutes ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

Give the teachers a raise! 

I hear you on that, but you’d probably be here saying to give the CISD teachers a raise even if they made more than any other teachers in the the state, right? I mean, superintendents, principals, head football coaches, CEO’s, presidents and vice presidents make good money for a reason. There is nothing wrong with paying a great superintendent what he or she is worth.