LNJ All East Texas Team

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

These lists will always be more about the Longview area kids the most because they are the ones that get the most coverage not saying some of these kids don’t deserve it but if the new writers look at the numbers a lot of other kids got short changed 

Although I am from the immediate LGVW area and have a somewhat vested interest in a particular school district that the LNJ covers , I do agree with your comment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

These lists will always be more about the Longview area kids than most because they are the ones that get the most coverage, not saying some of these kids don’t deserve it but if the news writers look at the numbers a lot of other kids got short changed 

I agree. Pretty much any “all-whatever” list out there these days is starting to matter less and less. 

6 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

These lists will always be more about the Longview area kids than most because they are the ones that get the most coverage, not saying some of these kids don’t deserve it but if the news writers look at the numbers a lot of other kids got short changed 

Tough job they have though ....... If a RB on a 2A 10 - 0 team rushes for 1500 yards in those 10 games, how does he compare to a 5A RB whose team went 0 - 10 but he got 1200 yards ?   Not an easy answer, to most.