The new Black Sox scandal

RETIREDFAN1

22 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Yankees pitcher C.C. Sabathia, sitting two seats away had some strong feelings. His team lost the American League Championship Series to Houston in 2017.

"We should have won the World Series," he said. "I don't care what nobody says. And now this happened, nobody can ever tell me that we wasn't gonna win."

But you didn't lol

• LOL! 1

It's still a big bag of nothing to me.  https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/orioles/how-orioles-were-early-victims-astros-2017-trash-can-banging-scheme   I want to see if the averages, rbi's, and home runs went up when the trash cans were being banged.  According to this article, they weren't banged on a cutter.  If anyone can prove to me that the second sentence I wrote happened, then I'll believe that sign stealing actually makes a difference for a batter.  From the article above :  Alec Asher started for the Orioles on the 28th and allowed six earned runs on six hits in just two innings pitched. Two of those runs came off a George Springer home run in the second inning. During that at-bat, four bangs were detected — but none on the cutter that led to the home run.