Today I Learned That Not Everyone Has An Internal Monologue And It Has Ruined My Day.

RETIREDFAN1

I thought everybody did .... it's hard for me to believe than everybody doesn't .... though some, like libtards,  ARE scatterbrained or their brains are rattling around like a box of rocks ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

• 2 weeks later...

How are they able to type sentences if they don't ?  How are they able to solve problems or "give me time to think about it" ?  Do they just react and respond.  This seems highly illogical, and I just heard Mr. Spock's voice in my head.  Sometimes I inadvertently verbalize my thoughts.  I've thought some people are airheads, and this proves why they are.  

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The more I think about this, the more I think it's a load of :poop: ...

I've known a few people that are just there.  They don't have any mental problems or disabilities, but they're just there.  I've heard them described as introverts, but they seem like they have a deer in the headlights mentality.  They are very few, but I've seen it.  Maybe it is a mental disability, and they simple react at their own pace.  

28 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've known a few people that are just there.  They don't have any mental problems or disabilities, but they're just there.  I've heard them described as introverts, but they seem like they have a deer in the headlights mentality.  They are very few, but I've seen it.  Maybe it is a mental disability, and they simple react at their own pace.  

.... and they Drive.....🤬😳😱

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't think there any "normal" functioning people , normal as what we consider normal walking around living like this.  Yes, there are brain damaged, or severely retarded people, but that doesn't describe what this article suggests ... I just don't buy it ... Maybe their thoughts are mentally unstable, weird or seem strange, but they have to be thinking about something .... even the zombies on the Walking Dead are thinking about something .... 

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think there any "normal" functioning people , normal as what we consider normal walking around living like this.  Yes, there are brain damaged, or severely retarded people, but that doesn't describe what this article suggests ... I just don't buy it ... Maybe their thoughts are mentally unstable, weird or seem strange, but they have to be thinking about something .... even the zombies on the Walking Dead are thinking about something .... 

I saw the perfect example of it today.  A teenager came up to one of my co-workers and asked them where the exit was.  He told them at the front of the store.  They seemed confused by it.  He then told them by the Host stand.  After the kid left I turned to my friend and said, "How did that guy even get in here" ?  How can you be that disoriented to where you can't remember the same way you came in ????  I hear people say that they need directions to places they've already been before.  My ex-wife was like that.  I know how to get to places in other states after I've been there once.  

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Kirt obviously does NOT have an inner monologue.....that explains a LOT.......:rofl: