The little Texas town that made Patrick Mahomes a Super Bowl quarterback

Probably  could have and would have made it in professional baseball too......but football became his main focus as "the quarterback".  He has all the tools and the intangibles you cannot coach......it's falling off his shoulders.  It was so obvious that every coach saw it that paid attention.  Now look at him......I guess nobody was blind and nobody was wrong, Huh?

Like someone said earlier, those poor Than Fran Thisco stooges posing in the End Zone WAY TOO EARY made the biggest Fools of themselves tonight! If I were the Chiefs Organization, I would WALLPAPER the Chiefs Locker Room with a Huge Photograph of the 49ers posing before they had ever even EARNED the Right to pose like THEY were winners.👌😜

35 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Like someone said earlier, those poor Than Fran Thisco stooges posing in the End Zone WAY TOO EARY made the biggest Fools of themselves tonight! If I were the Chiefs Organization, I would WALLPAPER the Chiefs Locker Room with a Huge Photograph of the 49ers posing before they had ever even EARNED the Right to pose like THEY were winners.👌😜

Didn't Mahomes and the Whitehouse Wildcats defeat y'all in 2012 & '13, his junior/senior year? Even giving the Bulldogs their only lost in 2013, ( 63-39).