UIL District Realignment Day

RETIREDFAN1

Princeton is staying in DFW for 5A Division 2.

They have a separate 9 team district for football. I hate 9 team districts.

For many years Princeton has gotten to play a new school that they've gotten wins from and this year the new school is Prosper Rock Hill. 

Oh well... 

District 7 Denison Frisco Frisco Lebanon Trail Frisco Liberty Frisco Memorial Lake Dallas Lucas Lovejoy Princeton Prosper Rock Hill

7 minutes ago, alyssaB said:

Princeton is staying in DFW for 5A Division 2.

They have a separate 9 team district for football. I hate 9 team districts.

For many years Princeton has gotten to play a new school that they've gotten wins from and this year the new school is Prosper Rock Hill. 

Oh well... 

District 7 Denison Frisco Frisco Lebanon Trail Frisco Liberty Frisco Memorial Lake Dallas Lucas Lovejoy Princeton Prosper Rock Hill

I also hate 9 team districts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slimbodine said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Highland Park doesn't scare me.

If we lose, we lose. But it'll only make us better...not only playing them at Lobo whenever it happens, but also playing at Highlander.

Just like it'll improve them when they play us.

No different than us playing Rockwall the last couple years in district. Turned into fantastic games.

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Just glad they didn't send us down to Houston.

Saw Matt Stepp talking about how that coulda been a possibility. I don’t understand how but it is the UIL so there’s no reason trying to figure out a reason why.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Saw Matt Stepp talking about how that coulda been a possibility. I don’t understand how but it is the UIL so there’s no reason trying to figure out a reason why.

I believe the Elpaso school playing up was the reasoning. Creating a domino effect. 

1 hour ago, JasperDawg said:

Never ceases to amaze me the UIL does.

District 10 4ADII

Carthage

Jasper

Rusk

Center

Shepherd 

And of course Madisonville.  Duh the obvious great choice to fill the district with😲

Carthage have fun making that 2 and half to 3 hour drive (close to 150 miles one way)

Yep...pretty crazy..

32 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Highland Park complaining and moaning about being in a district with East Texas schools and the UIL bending the knee is the only way it would've happened.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Stoney said:

UIL uses random shapes of  masking tape and a paintball gun.. don't thank the use actual geoprofiles and algorithms  to determine best distances and such. they start at a random place. have there "Favorites" and everyone else is a wash. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

True but you will still see those games since they are not in same district or region.  All three struggling to fill schedules so this should lock in home/home as they have last few years.

Gilmer has already refused to schedule is so there out but I could see a pg matchup