UIL District Realignment Day

RETIREDFAN1

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

I am seeing another site post Carthage vs. Crosby.  That would be solid if it works out to be Marshall, New Caney, Crosby, Gilmer & PG.

Thrilled to see Marshall and Carthage renew.  The rumors of the series ending made me scratch my head.

I really think this could  be a special rivalry. 

Carthage is a top notch program.  

Towns are close and have fantastic fan bases.  Big crowds more often than not.  Money game for both.

I like it.

• Like 2

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

What are the odds we find out what the district tiebreaker is this fall?

No telling on that. I could see 2nd thur 4th being in a tie breaker. GW if health and they got everything worked out on offense should be the front runner in that district. Could be wrong, and have before. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

No telling on that. I could see 2nd thur 4th being in a tie breaker. GW if health and they got everything worked out on offense should be the front runner in that district. Could be wrong, and have before. 

They’ve struggled against us two years in a row and this coming season we have a new addition or two. 

4 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Saw on twitter that Van's non district is:

Palestine 

Malakoff

Lindale 

Pittsburg 

Center

And still need a week 6

Looks like we worked out something for week 6 now. LE should be a good game, just a long drive.

2020 - 2021 Schedule S1 - Chapel Hill S2 - Grand Saline 1 - Palestine 2 - Malakoff 3 - Lindale 4 - Pittsburg 5 - Center 6 - Liberty Eylau 7 - open 8 - Mexia (H) 9 - Bullard (A) 10 - Canton (H) 11 - Brownsboro

24 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Looks like we worked out something for week 6 now. LE should be a good game, just a long drive.

2020 - 2021 Schedule S1 - Chapel Hill S2 - Grand Saline 1 - Palestine 2 - Malakoff 3 - Lindale 4 - Pittsburg 5 - Center 6 - Liberty Eylau 7 - open 8 - Mexia (H) 9 - Bullard (A) 10 - Canton (H) 11 - Brownsboro

That should be a good matchup

32 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Easily District Champs 

13 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it or not but HOLY Bu JEEZUS!@! District 2 in 4A DII  Perryton vs Seminole = 322 miles 1 WAY!!! 

The crazy thing is that if they have put them with Midland Greenwood and that group, they would not have had a trip over 2.5 hours. UIL should have left Perryton in a 4 team district. A 5 hour trip for a district football game makes no sense.

10 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Carthage having to play a team from San Antonio..........that is crazy with Henderson scared to play ......... Carthage has 3 defensive starters coming back and Henderson turned down the game.....dang it boy

Kilgore said no righ?  Stop winning so much lol

20 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Carthage having to play a team from San Antonio..........that is crazy with Henderson scared to play ......... Carthage has 3 defensive starters coming back and Henderson turned down the game.....dang it boy

What does Carthage's non district schedule look like?

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

They’ve struggled against us two years in a row and this coming season we have a new addition or two. 

I hope that it all comes together again. Who's the new addition?