UIL District Realignment Day

RETIREDFAN1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Vandalman said:

Looks like we worked out something for week 6 now. LE should be a good game, just a long drive.

2020 - 2021 Schedule S1 - Chapel Hill S2 - Grand Saline 1 - Palestine 2 - Malakoff 3 - Lindale 4 - Pittsburg 5 - Center 6 - Liberty Eylau 7 - open 8 - Mexia (H) 9 - Bullard (A) 10 - Canton (H) 11 - Brownsboro

When was the last time koff and Van played 96/97? It's been awhile. I was surprised to see you guys on the schedule. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

When was the last time koff and Van played 96/97? It's been awhile. I was surprised to see you guys on the schedule. 

I was surprised too.  I don't think I've seen the two teams play since I've been going to the games. 96/97 could very well be right.

33 minutes ago, swaha said:

PG Non District

Nashville, AR

Argyle

Paris

Silsbee 

Open

Carthage

Wow, that's a schedule right there. Nashville ranks up there with the others on that list. Man that's a crazy tough schedule.  

I'm calling an early 2000s Atlanta outcome, 1-4 or 2-3 preseason record followed by a trip to the championship.

28 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

They had trouble getting teams to play them and it shows. Got to come out of it healthy. 

I agree.  They cannot have the season ending injuries this upcoming season, like last season. 

Argyle will be a home and home, not sure about Silsbee. That game needs to be played at a neutral site. 

23 hours ago, swaha said:

I agree.  They cannot have the season ending injuries this upcoming season, like last season. 

Argyle will be a home and home, not sure about Silsbee. That game needs to be played at a neutral site. 

If they can get through that and district injury free and with a decent record, they’ll be ready for anything thrown at them... except perhaps Carthage Part 2 at AT&T if they’re able to make it that far again, but only time will tell.