**9-3A DIVISION 2**

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should 

Smallest school by far in the district. WR and Harmony will be 1 & 2. WR's number and Harmony's number will be way higher than every else on Day 1. GS, Winona, Troup and Arp are basically playing

West Rusk should be the early favorite in my opinion. 

Posted Images

Just now, Bclove05 said:

Where did you see that? I haven't seen anything.

I seen our schedule and then I seen someone post Spring Hills schedule and they are playing y’all week 1 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I seen our schedule and then I seen someone post Spring Hills schedule and they are playing y’all week 1 

If true I like it. We need to face some adversity early next year. We weren't the same team after Gladewater stomped us last year.

27 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

If true I like it. We need to face some adversity early next year. We weren't the same team after Gladewater stomped us last year.

Gonna be a completely different SH team. Basically the normal SH team. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

We Have always been traditionally good at basketball.

Y’all got a good team this year. Maybe that success will transition over to the gridiron? 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:16 PM, Nick2011 said:

It’s going to be a long 6 months...

Troup will be good next year. Look for them to be drastically improved. Arp will be year 3 in the offense so I expect them to take a good leap this year.

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

Troup will be good next year. Look for them to be drastically improved. Arp will be year 3 in the offense so I expect them to take a good leap this year.

WR should be pretty good. Losing some good experience and talent but we have studs in the lower classes. WR will be good in all sports for the next 3 to 4 years 

4 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

WR should be pretty good. Losing some good experience and talent but we have studs in the lower classes. WR will be good in all sports for the next 3 to 4 years 

oh I agree with you

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Us as well i wished we scheduled yall in football or basketball

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Us as well i wished we scheduled yall in football or basketball

Yeah so do I! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

DCTF

1) West Rusk

2) Harmony

3) buy the magazine 

4) "_"

5) "_"

6) "_"

7) Quitman... everyone already knows this. 

What happen at Quitman

19 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

I think Quitman MIGHT have a dozen wins in the last 10 seasons. 

Since 2010, according to the official SDC records, Quitman has 13 wins but the records only go up to 2018. 7 wins in 2010. 

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Since 2010, according to the official SDC records, Quitman has 13 wins but the records only go up to 2018. 7 wins in 2010. 

1-9 in 2018, 0-10 in 2019. I can provide proof if you wanna confirm for the SDC records. Happy to help either way. 

1 minute ago, WestRusk2009 said:

1-9 in 2018, 0-10 in 2019.

That gives them five 0 win seasons on the decade. From 2002 to 2010 they had a pretty good run. 67 wins. A 12-1. Four 8 win seasons or better.

I remember they were a scrappy bunch then. Not really sure what has happened in those parts over the last decade. Sad to see them on the homecoming tour now, but I think we have all been there at one time or another. Up cycles and down cycles are just the way of small school ball.

• Thanks 1