Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Eagleborn

*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Recommended Posts

Tatum

Jefferson

Atlanta

GW

Sabine

WO

NB
 

Two things......... IMHO the teams we lost are better than the teams the original 6-3AD1 picked up. 
 

and......... don’t worry bout us we cupcakes 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FootballETX95 said:

Jefferson was pretty solid last year. Are they losing any key players from the 2019 squad?

To be honest I’m not sure. I just know what the teams we lost and what they have coming back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stout district right here. Going to be interesting to see how it shapes up at the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know what Atlanta or Jefferson particularly lost. 
 

Sabine lost some good football players. 
 

GW/Tatum still young 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chevyman said:

I think the top 4 listed will be your playoff teams in no particular order

Idk. We won three games last year. The exact players are back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FootballETX95 said:

Jefferson was pretty solid last year. Are they losing any key players from the 2019 squad?

They are losing a lot, they had a big senior class. Bring back their good WR and one other player from what I was told. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early playoff team predictions:

1.) GW

2.) Atlanta

3.) Jefferson 

4.) Sabine 

👀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sabine will need some players to step up. We have a solid group moving up. Replacing Mckinney at QB will be tough. I’m way more concerned with replacing what we lost on the line though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Idk. We won three games last year. The exact players are back. 

True but the potential is there and i look for them to put it on display next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine will need some players to step up. We have a solid group moving up. Replacing Mckinney at QB will be tough. I’m way more concerned with replacing what we lost on the line though. 

Y’all had some talent on JV. If those kids can step up I can see y’all getting a spot in the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Early playoff team predictions:

1.) GW

2.) Atlanta

3.) Jefferson 

4.) Sabine 

👀

If something don’t happen with our offense, WO May beat us for the first time since the Crusades. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If something don’t happen with our offense, WO May beat us for the first time since the Crusades. 

WO should be a little better but I don’t see them beating y’all lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all had some talent on JV. If those kids can step up I can see y’all getting a spot in the playoffs. 

I agree. We will have a much bigger running back this year. Burns may struggle early but he will be a really good qb the next 2 years. Like always we won’t have the speed that others have in this district. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

I agree. We will have a much bigger running back this year. Burns may struggle early but he will be a really good qb the next 2 years. Like always we won’t have the speed that others have in this district. 

Biggest issue I see y’all having is replacing the Offensive/Defensive line 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Early playoff team predictions:

1.) GW

2.) Atlanta

3.) Jefferson 

4.) Sabine 

👀

You must know what I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I agree. We will have a much bigger running back this year. Burns may struggle early but he will be a really good qb the next 2 years. Like always we won’t have the speed that others have in this district. 

Y’all might pick up something from Kilgore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick2011 said:

Biggest issue I see y’all having is replacing the Offensive/Defensive line 

Yep. Those were some big boys we had for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all might pick up something from Kilgore 

We’ll see. Maybe a few more kids will come out and play too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder that Smith will be playing this year............... was missed big time last year. With him Tatum would of been a playoff team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our new coach will be more settled in this next year and we will have a key player back next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...