*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

13 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Henderson is down I bet lol. 

Henderson vs West Rusk

Henderson vs Tatum

Henderson vs Carlise 

Yeah that should do it....

Tatums the only non playoff team. So they’d be the only ones hennason would ask. But Tatums schedule is set. 

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Maybe they could play down at least one game and be healthier as district gets going and maybe win a district title outright. 

As long as we get that one seed we can share as many of em as y’all would like. We ain’t greedy lol

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I just want a playoff win. 

Still can’t believe y’all lost to MV. I was at the game and even with OB out it was a complete mismatch of athletes. Looked like the team just went into shock, but that happens with young teams a lot. I’m still bitter about GW shooting themselves in the foot for three and a half quarters and still almost coming out with the win. 

21 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Should be a very competitive district. The top 4 spots will definitely be earned. I don’t think this district will be any harder than the one last year tho!  This Region is tough!  Any team coming out of this region will be very battle tested. 

I agree. Bi district will be brutal too. I miss the days of easy bi districts lol. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I agree. Bi district will be brutal too. I miss the days of easy bi districts lol. 

Yes. Seeding will be very meaningful in bi-district. Grandview coming into this region makes this region the toughest in the state IMO. Fairfield might be interesting after dropping down. Malakoff is always tough. I guess to be the best you have to beat the best. 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yes. Seeding will be very meaningful in bi-district. Grandview coming into this region makes this region the toughest in the state IMO. Fairfield might be interesting after dropping down. Malakoff is always tough. I guess to be the best you have to beat the best. 

We used to scrimmage Fairfield . Few years back. Around the time they had a few runs. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Region 2 is definitely the toughest region now in 3AD1. Been hearing that Fairfield will be tough. They got a few athletes coming back. I will agree with EB. There are no more weak districts now. GV and koff will be down a little bit but not much, we just reload. Defensively for both teams. I want to see some of y'alls games but we got some good ones in pre-district. 

If Gladewater and Tatum play to their potential they will be 1 and 2 with Gladewater getting the edge right now. Atlanta, Jefferson, and Sabine battle it out for the last 2 spots. White Oak still has a ways to go and I know nothing about New Boston.

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Scrimmage
Rusk
Harmony

Non-District
Center
Daingerfield
Pittsburg
Hughes Springs

You guys will be tough this year IMO if you get better QB play. I thought that was the biggest area of inconsistency I saw when we played you guys. Probably need to pick one and stick with them. Tatum was one of the fastest teams we played last year. With everyone coming back it will definitely be a year to build on. We also have a ton coming back. The only skill position player we lose is the big tight end. Should be a fun district and a fun year. 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You guys will be tough this year IMO if you get better QB play. I thought that was the biggest area of inconsistency I saw when we played you guys. Probably need to pick one and stick with them. Tatum was one of the fastest teams we played last year. With everyone coming back it will definitely be a year to build on. We also have a ton coming back. The only skill position player we lose is the big tight end. Should be a fun district and a fun year. 

Robbie will be real tough to replace. True definition of Swiss Army knife lol. I’m ready for football season already! 

• Like 1