Last four seasons.....

Jefferson 39-9

Gw 31-17

Atlanta 24-21

Sabine 19-24

WO 21-22

Tatum 19-23

NB 5-35

I’ll take that considering the fact that we usually schedule up in preseason. We were also in 4AD2 in a tough district for 2 of those seasons. 

10 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I’ll take that considering the fact that we usually schedule up in preseason. We were also in 4AD2 in a tough district for 2 of those seasons. 

We actually had more wins while we were 4A during that span than we had in 3A. 

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I know Pewitt lost in the state title game, but it is still kind of crazy to think that they will play a school as big as Atlanta.

Should be good for PP. I'm surprised of the schedule of ATL. That's not a jab at PP either. I'm sure it'll be a good game. Maybe the past few years have gotten Atl to change up their schedule. I know it's been brutal for them. 

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Should be good for PP. I'm surprised of the schedule of ATL. That's not a jab at PP either. I'm sure it'll be a good game. Maybe the past few years have gotten Atl to change up their schedule. I know it's been brutal for them. 

Atlanta could still have a problem with every team on their non district schedule.  There's no sure win there.

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Atlanta could still have a problem with every team on their non district schedule.  There's no sure win there.

I wasn't referring it to being an easy win. I know it won't be easy with the schedule they have. Just surprised to see PP, honestly.