*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

10 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Speaking of fish, is White Oak going to make another run at a championship? Or would it be reel in another championship? 😂

is Sabine winning champs in anything? cause if not then I wouldnt clown on someone that is, even if it is fishing....

13 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

It may not be a sport, but you have to be more athletic to do math problems than you have to be to fish. 

For sure because I can catch fish with the best of them but if you gave me an algebra problem right now I would be in trouble 😂 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:27 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

It may not be a sport, but you have to be more athletic to do math problems than you have to be to fish. 

Y’all talking a lot of trash about fishing, then some of y’all get on here and talk about golf SMH. Fishing > Golf.  Fishing is the only sport any amateur can make money off of from a young age until they die. It’s a huge industry. 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:00 PM, Bclove05 said:

It’s not sports so it doesn’t matter. We do have a kid going for his 3rd state championship in powerlifting. 

When ur school has one of the worst fball programs in the history of THSFB you mention academic state champs and powerlifting. Then talk some smack about fishing. SMH. Is it going to be another 80 years before y’all are even in the running for 1st in district in football?

On 3/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Lol. I can’t wait to smack it up this season. Hopefully we’ll be back on track this year. 

Y’all finally growing up over there or still young cupcakes?  Lemme guess y’all still rebuilding?

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Y’all finally growing up over there or still young cupcakes?  Lemme guess y’all still rebuilding?

Still rebuilding after our 0-10 season........ Good luck to y’all these next five. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

When ur school has one of the worst fball programs in the history of THSFB you mention academic state champs and powerlifting. Then talk some smack about fishing. SMH. Is it going to be another 80 years before y’all are even in the running for 1st in district in football?

I mentioned academic state champs.