*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

9 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Ain't you missing the pep rally at the lake? 

I think the pep rally has been put on hold until the outcome of the UIL hearing on the eligibility of a transfer fisherman who moved into White Oak for his senior year. I believe his name is Bill Dance III. 

18 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Ain't you missing the pep rally at the lake? 

Lol nice to see you pop up sometime. U still propping them cupcakes up like they’re the second coming or what? When will the eaglettes mature into Eagles? Another 5 years?

• LOL! 1

On 3/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Somebody is in their feelings. Maybe it’s a symptom of Corona Virus. Go to the Dr. and get that checked out. 

I know one thing....hearing about this corona virus is getting old, like hearing how the eagles are forever young and rebuilding. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Hope everyone here isn’t affected to much by the corona virus and downfall in the oilfield. 

Personally I don't know of anyone that has been tested for it. My 40 yr old daughter lost her battle with cancer last month. I wasn't paying much attention to the news then, but lately I've thought about her last trip to the ER in Beaumont. She was experiencing stomach pains so they admitted her because of her history and her last scan had shown the cancer had spread to her bones, liver and lungs. Two days later I talked with her and they were going to do a biopsy on her liver. She sounded upbeat and they were going to send her home after the biopsy. The next day they had her in ICU on a ventilator, in a medically induced coma because she got pneumonia. Three days later she passed away. Fortunately I was able to get there and be with her. Since all this virus talk I've kinda wondered if maybe she contacted it in the hospital, but I've only heard of one case in the Beaumont area, so maybe pneumonia did hit her that fast, especially with her underlying issues. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Personally I don't know of anyone that has been tested for it. My 40 yr old daughter lost her battle with cancer last month. I wasn't paying much attention to the news then, but lately I've thought about her last trip to the ER in Beaumont. She was experiencing stomach pains so they admitted her because of her history and her last scan had shown the cancer had spread to her bones, liver and lungs. Two days later I talked with her and they were going to do a biopsy on her liver. She sounded upbeat and they were going to send her home after the biopsy. The next day they had her in ICU on a ventilator, in a medically induced coma because she got pneumonia. Three days later she passed away. Fortunately I was able to get there and be with her. Since all this virus talk I've kinda wondered if maybe she contacted it in the hospital, but I've only heard of one case in the Beaumont area, so maybe pneumonia did hit her that fast, especially with her underlying issues. 

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss. I know it has been a tough year for you. You are a very well respected member of the Smoaky community and of the Gladewater community. Prayers go out for you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m essential. 

All this essential and non essential stuff has me thinking....I assume roughly 90% of the lib dems are non essential while most essential employees are Republicans still working to keep the economy afloat. 

• LOL! 1