*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

6 hours ago, Racer55 said:

All this essential and non essential stuff has me thinking....I assume roughly 90% of the lib dems are non essential while most essential employees are Republicans still working to keep the economy afloat. 

Pretty much. 
But if things come to it I’ll gladly go dem (for a Lil bit) and take my stimulus check and do nothing but watch talk shows. 

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 6:47 AM, Eagleborn said:

I’m essential. 

Yup, me too...well for now at least. Them oil prices+Rona virus might not have me being essential much longer. Oilfield trash is only essential while the big oil man says drill and frac. When he says stop, my essential tag gets revoked immediately and I'll become just another peasant like you other common folk lol.

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Yup, me too...well for now at least. Them oil prices+Rona virus might not have me being essential much longer. Oilfield trash is only essential while the big oil man says drill and frac. When he says stop, my essential tag gets revoked immediately and I'll become just another peasant like you other common folk lol.

I’m pretty sure I’m only still working because them company men get bonuses for hitting them deadlines. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’m pretty sure I’m only still working because them company men get bonuses for hitting them deadlines. 

😂 you know it. We essential, til they get their pockets lined. Then, laid off and forgotten lol. But.....we know the risk when we get into it and I dunno any other profession in this area where you can make $70k-$100k/year start out pay with no degree.....so I guess I can't complain too much. 

26 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We get it from both ends. The virus and investors not getting back what they want. 

• 3 weeks later...